|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(b) John Indian.
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Child to mother to elder.
(b) Love to hate to friendship.
(c) Normal to paranormal.
(d) Birth to death to rebirth.
3. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
4. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
5. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(b) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(c) Tituba talks to her.
(d) Tituba is a part of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
2. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
3. Who is Abigail?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)