|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She attacked her owner.
(c) She was accused of being a witch.
(d) She refused to go to church.
2. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
3. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(a) Survival skills.
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) People on other islands.
(b) Dead people.
(d) Her ancestors.
5. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(d) Ms. Endicott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
2. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
3. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
4. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
5. Who is Abigail?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)