|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(c) Physical subjugation.
2. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(a) Spiritual visions.
(d) Moving to a new country.
3. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
4. What is John's faith?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Purely non-fiction.
(d) Folk lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
2. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
3. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
5. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)