|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
2. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
3. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(a) Santa Claus.
4. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Carlyle Bay.
(b) Catolique Bay.
(c) Carington Bay.
(d) Charisma Bay.
5. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(d) Ms. Endicott.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
3. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
4. Whom does Tituba describe as a mere "accomplice"?
5. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)