|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
(a) She gains weight.
(b) She stops being short of breath.
(c) She sleeps better.
(d) She has less stress.
2. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(c) John Indian.
3. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's adopted mother.
(c) Tituba's adopted father.
(d) Tituba's mother's rapist.
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's life's work.
(b) Tituba's statement of love.
(c) A document of Tituba's faith.
(d) Tituba's revenge.
5. Which adjective describes John Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
2. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
3. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
4. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)