|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(c) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(d) Kill Ms. Endicott.
2. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
3. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
4. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(a) The significance of romantic love.
(c) The power of prejudice.
5. Who is Abena?
(a) Tituba's adopted mother.
(b) Tituba's father.
(c) Tituba's aunt.
(d) Tituba's mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
2. Who is Abigail?
3. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
4. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
5. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)