|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Normal to paranormal.
(b) Love to hate to friendship.
(c) Child to mother to elder.
(d) Birth to death to rebirth.
3. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) Middle-aged white women.
(b) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(c) White male Christians.
(d) Slave owners.
4. How does Yao die?
(a) He is shot trying to escape.
(b) He is hanged after being on trial.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He commits suicide.
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
2. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
3. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
4. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
5. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)