|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is married.
(b) She almost dies.
(c) She is raped.
(d) She gives birth.
4. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted father.
(b) Tituba's aunt.
(c) Tituba's adopted mother.
(d) Tituba's mother's rapist.
5. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
3. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
4. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
5. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)