|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Birth to death to rebirth.
(b) Child to mother to elder.
(c) Love to hate to friendship.
(d) Normal to paranormal.
3. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(a) John Indian.
4. How does Conde portray Christianity?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. From what point of view is the novel told?
3. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
4. Who is Abena?
5. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)