|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
(a) The voices of the faithless.
(b) The voices of women accused of being witches.
(c) The voices of many unheard black women.
(d) The voice of women seeking sexuality.
2. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was starved.
(d) She was shot.
3. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Alisha Daniels.
(b) Angela Davis.
(c) Ariana Dust.
(d) Amanda Dunkirk.
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
2. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
3. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
4. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
5. Who is Abigail?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)