|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(b) Physical subjugation.
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) A document of Tituba's faith.
(b) Tituba's revenge.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) Tituba's life's work.
3. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(c) Survival skills.
4. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
5. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is married.
(b) She gives birth.
(c) She almost dies.
(d) She is raped.
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
2. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
3. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
4. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
5. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)