|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba use on the window sill as a focus for her imaginings?
(a) A vase and a flower.
(b) A bowl of water.
(c) A clean towel.
(d) A dead mouse.
2. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) July Whitmore.
(b) Judah White.
(c) Jamie Winton.
(d) Julia Walden.
3. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
4. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
(a) Desire to Say Goodbye.
(b) Eagerness for Another Soul.
(c) Sorrow for Our Losses.
(d) Lament for My Lost Child.
5. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was hanged.
(b) She was starved.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What cycle does the text refer to?
2. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
3. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
4. What theme does John represent?
5. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)