|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
2. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An American revolutionary.
(b) An English scholar.
(c) An American pastor.
(d) An Irish butcher.
3. What does Tituba describe as an unavoidable part of Christianity?
4. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(b) A mysterious woman.
5. Who is Betsey?
(a) Parris's daughter.
(b) Parris's niece.
(c) Parris's sister.
(d) Elizabeth's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
2. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
3. How does Conde portray Christianity?
4. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
5. Which adjective describes John Indian?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)