|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
2. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
3. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(b) Santa Claus.
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Angela Davis.
(b) Alisha Daniels.
(c) Amanda Dunkirk.
(d) Ariana Dust.
5. Why is Abena executed?
(a) She refused to go to church.
(b) She attacked her owner.
(c) She was accused of being a witch.
(d) She had an abortion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
2. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
3. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
4. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
5. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)