|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Child to mother to elder.
(b) Birth to death to rebirth.
(c) Normal to paranormal.
(d) Love to hate to friendship.
3. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
4. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(b) Middle-aged white women.
(c) White male Christians.
(d) Slave owners.
5. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted father.
(b) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(c) Tituba's adopted mother.
(d) Tituba's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
3. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
5. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)