|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was hanged.
(d) She was starved.
2. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Catolique Bay.
(b) Charisma Bay.
(c) Carington Bay.
(d) Carlyle Bay.
3. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(b) Ms. Endicott.
5. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(d) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
2. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
3. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
4. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
5. Who is Abena?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)