|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(a) The power of prejudice.
(d) The significance of romantic love.
2. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She gives birth.
(c) She is married.
(d) She almost dies.
3. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Child to mother to elder.
(b) Normal to paranormal.
(c) Birth to death to rebirth.
(d) Love to hate to friendship.
4. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
2. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
4. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
5. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)