|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(b) Physical subjugation.
2. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Tituba's voice.
(b) Tituba's personality.
(c) Documents about Tituba's faith.
(d) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
3. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was shot.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was starved.
(d) She was beaten.
4. Who is Abena?
(a) Tituba's father.
(b) Tituba's aunt.
(c) Tituba's mother.
(d) Tituba's adopted mother.
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
2. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
3. What is John's faith?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)