|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
3. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(c) Santa Claus.
4. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(c) Physical subjugation.
5. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(b) Tituba is a part of her.
(c) Tituba talks to her.
(d) Tituba disapproves of her work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
2. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
3. Why is Abena executed?
4. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
5. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)