|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted mother.
(b) Tituba's aunt.
(c) Tituba's adopted father.
(d) Tituba's mother's rapist.
2. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Amanda Dunkirk.
(b) Angela Davis.
(c) Ariana Dust.
(d) Alisha Daniels.
3. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(d) Ms. Endicott.
4. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(d) Physical subjugation.
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
3. Why is Abena executed?
4. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
5. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)