|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abena?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's father.
(c) Tituba's mother.
(d) Tituba's adopted mother.
2. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
3. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(a) Moving to a new country.
(d) Spiritual visions.
4. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Child to mother to elder.
(b) Love to hate to friendship.
(c) Birth to death to rebirth.
(d) Normal to paranormal.
5. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. How does Conde portray Christianity?
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
5. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)