|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Amanda Dunkirk.
(b) Alisha Daniels.
(c) Angela Davis.
(d) Ariana Dust.
2. Why is Abena executed?
(a) She was accused of being a witch.
(b) She attacked her owner.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She refused to go to church.
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. What is Parris's first name?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
2. How does Conde portray Christianity?
3. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. What cycle does the text refer to?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)