|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Birth to death to rebirth.
(b) Love to hate to friendship.
(c) Normal to paranormal.
(d) Child to mother to elder.
3. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(b) Tituba's adopted father.
(c) Tituba's aunt.
(d) Tituba's adopted mother.
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) People on other islands.
(b) Her ancestors.
(c) Dead people.
5. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
4. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
5. What theme does John represent?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)