|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba talks to her.
(b) Tituba is a part of her.
(c) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(d) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. What is Parris's first name?
4. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
3. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
4. How does Conde portray Christianity?
5. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)