|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) People on other islands.
(b) Dead people.
(c) Her ancestors.
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's statement of love.
(b) A document of Tituba's faith.
(c) Tituba's life's work.
(d) Tituba's revenge.
3. Which adjective describes John Indian?
4. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(b) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(c) Tituba talks to her.
(d) Tituba is a part of her.
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
2. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
3. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
4. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
5. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)