|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
3. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(a) White women.
(d) White slave owners.
4. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
5. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's adopted mother.
(c) Tituba's adopted father.
(d) Tituba's mother's rapist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
2. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
3. What cycle does the text refer to?
4. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
5. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)