|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(b) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(c) It makes her uneasy.
(d) It comforts her.
2. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
3. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(a) The significance of romantic love.
(d) The power of prejudice.
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(c) Tituba's adopted father.
(d) Tituba's adopted mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
3. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
4. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
5. What theme does John represent?
This section contains 140 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)