|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Child to mother to elder.
(b) Birth to death to rebirth.
(c) Love to hate to friendship.
(d) Normal to paranormal.
3. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(b) Ms. Endicott.
5. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Tituba's personality.
(b) Documents about Tituba's faith.
(c) Tituba's voice.
(d) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
2. Who is Abena?
3. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
5. How does Yao die?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)