|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(a) Ms. Endicott.
2. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her uneasy.
(b) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(c) It comforts her.
(d) It makes her feel more spiritual.
3. What theme does John represent?
(a) The ambivalence of love.
(d) Compassion found in religion.
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Her ancestors.
(b) People on other islands.
(d) Dead people.
5. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Carington Bay.
(b) Catolique Bay.
(c) Charisma Bay.
(d) Carlyle Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
3. How does Yao die?
4. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
5. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)