|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(d) Ms. Endicott.
2. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
3. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's life's work.
(b) Tituba's revenge.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) A document of Tituba's faith.
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) First person.
(d) Second person.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
3. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
5. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)