|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
(a) The voices of women accused of being witches.
(b) The voices of many unheard black women.
(c) The voice of women seeking sexuality.
(d) The voices of the faithless.
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Normal to paranormal.
(b) Child to mother to elder.
(c) Birth to death to rebirth.
(d) Love to hate to friendship.
3. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
4. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
5. How does Yao die?
(a) He is shot trying to escape.
(b) He is hanged after being on trial.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He commits suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Yao?
2. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
3. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
5. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)