|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(a) The significance of romantic love.
(c) The power of prejudice.
2. How does Yao die?
(a) He is hanged after being on trial.
(b) He is attacked by an animal.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is shot trying to escape.
3. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(b) Ms. Endicott.
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Charisma Bay.
(b) Carlyle Bay.
(c) Carington Bay.
(d) Catolique Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
3. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
4. Who is Yao?
5. What cycle does the text refer to?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)