|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba is a part of her.
(b) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(c) Tituba talks to her.
(d) Tituba disapproves of her work.
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Charisma Bay.
(b) Carlyle Bay.
(c) Catolique Bay.
(d) Carington Bay.
4. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(a) White women.
(c) White slave owners.
5. Which adjective describes John Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel told?
2. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
3. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
4. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
5. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)