|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Dead people.
(b) People on other islands.
(d) Her ancestors.
3. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(b) The significance of romantic love.
(c) The power of prejudice.
4. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
5. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
Short Answer Questions
1. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
3. Who is Yao?
4. How was Abena executed?
5. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)