Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 4, 5, 6 and 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(c) A visitor.
2. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
3. How did Hester die?
(a) She hung herself.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She was strangled.
(d) She was executed by hanging.
4. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
(a) Lack of faith.
(b) That Tituba is a lesbian.
(c) Female solidarity.
(d) Lack of innocence.
5. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(a) Abigail and Betsey.
(c) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(d) Betsey and Elizabeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
2. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
3. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
4. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
5. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)