Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
2. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Sarah Goode.
(b) Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) Anne Putnam.
(d) Elizabeth Parris.
3. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
4. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(c) John Indian.
5. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
(a) Medicine shower.
(b) Potion bath.
(c) Magic bath.
(d) Power Shower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. What location does Tituba long for?
3. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
4. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
5. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)