|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(a) Survival skills.
2. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
(a) Magic bath.
(b) Power Shower.
(c) Medicine shower.
(d) Potion bath.
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Her ancestors.
(b) People on other islands.
(c) Dead people.
5. Whose life does Tituba help save?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
2. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
3. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
4. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
5. What is Parris's first name?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)