Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 3, 4 and 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) White male Christians.
(b) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Middle-aged white women.
3. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
4. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
5. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To please.
(b) To survive.
(c) To serve.
(d) To hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel told?
2. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
3. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
4. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)