Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 1 and 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(a) Ms. Endicott.
3. What theme does John represent?
(a) Compassion found in religion.
(c) The ambivalence of love.
4. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's revenge.
(b) A document of Tituba's faith.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) Tituba's life's work.
5. How does Yao die?
(a) He is shot trying to escape.
(b) He is attacked by an animal.
(c) He commits suicide.
(d) He is hanged after being on trial.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
2. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
3. Who is Yao?
4. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
5. Who is Abena?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)