Quiz: Part 1, Chapters 9 and 10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
a) Sarah Goode.
b) Anne Putnam.
c) Abigail Indian.
d) Elizabeth Samuels.
2. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
d) A pastor she does not know.
3. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
a) He throws water on them.
b) He throws things at them.
c) He plays loud music.
d) He yells at them.
4. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
5. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
This section contains 251 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)