|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An American revolutionary.
(b) An English scholar.
(c) An Irish butcher.
(d) An American pastor.
2. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
3. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(d) A visitor.
4. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's adopted father.
(c) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(d) Tituba's adopted mother.
5. What gift does Tituba accept from Benjamin?
(a) His dead wife's jewelry.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) His dead wife's clothing.
(d) A home.
Short Answer Questions
1. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
2. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
3. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)