|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Catolique Bay.
(b) Carington Bay.
(c) Charisma Bay.
(d) Carlyle Bay.
2. Which adjective describes John Indian?
3. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
4. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
5. What location does Tituba long for?
(a) New York.
(d) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hester die?
2. Who is the leader of the group of escapees?
3. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
4. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
5. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)