|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(b) It comforts her.
(c) It makes her uneasy.
(d) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
2. Whose life does Tituba help save?
3. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
4. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Third person omniscient.
(b) First person.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) Second person.
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Excitement and hysteria.
(b) Family politics.
(c) Religious vengeance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
2. Who was Betsey sent to live with?
3. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
4. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
5. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)