|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
2. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(a) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(b) Betsey and Elizabeth.
(c) Abigail and Betsey.
3. How did Hester die?
(a) She was executed by hanging.
(b) She was shot.
(c) She hung herself.
(d) She was strangled.
4. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
5. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(b) Tituba talks to her.
(c) Tituba is a part of her.
(d) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
2. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
3. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
4. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
5. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)