|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
2. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
3. When does Tituba go on trial?
4. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(b) Physical subjugation.
5. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's revenge.
(b) Tituba's life's work.
(c) Tituba's statement of love.
(d) A document of Tituba's faith.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
2. Who does Tituba begin to mistrust in Part 1, Chapter 9?
3. Who does Tituba finds out are plotting against her on Barbados?
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)