|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
(a) Sorrow for Our Losses.
(b) Eagerness for Another Soul.
(c) Lament for My Lost Child.
(d) Desire to Say Goodbye.
2. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
(d) A pastor she does not know.
3. What is John's faith?
4. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Deodatus take Tituba?
2. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
3. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
4. How does Yao die?
5. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)