|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tituba call the hot water remedy she makes for Betsey?
(a) Potion bath.
(b) Power Shower.
(c) Magic bath.
(d) Medicine shower.
2. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
(a) He has become more religous.
(b) He is also accused of witchcraft.
(c) He has become more angry.
(d) He appears more prosperous.
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Dead people.
(b) People on other islands.
(d) Her ancestors.
4. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
5. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Charisma Bay.
(b) Carington Bay.
(c) Catolique Bay.
(d) Carlyle Bay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Tituba go on trial?
2. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
3. Who is Betsey?
4. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
5. What kind of shelter does Tituba take?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)