|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was beaten.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was starved.
(d) She was shot.
2. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
(c) New York.
3. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
4. What novel is the character Hester from?
(a) The Scarlet Letter.
(c) The Great Gatsby.
5. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
(a) Her relationship with Yaya and Abena.
(b) Her lack of a father.
(c) Her love for John.
(d) Her lack of religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Benjamin want Tituba to become?
2. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
3. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
4. Hester says that who will never become a feminist?
5. What does Hester tell Tituba to do?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)