|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(a) John Indian.
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's niece.
(b) Parris's wife.
(c) Parris's sister.
(d) Parris's daughter.
4. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Purely non-fiction.
(b) Folk lore.
5. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
2. What is John's faith?
3. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
4. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
5. Who is Abena?
This section contains 134 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)