|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Elizabeth Samuels.
(b) Anne Putnam.
(c) Sarah Goode.
(d) Abigail Indian.
2. Who warns Tituba about getting revenge?
(b) John Indian.
3. What is Parris's first name?
4. Which adjective best describes the Parris family home in Salem?
5. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A witch.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A mystic.
(d) A Jew.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
2. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
3. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
4. What location does Tituba long for?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
This section contains 148 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)