|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
2. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
(a) She is Parris's niece.
(b) She is Parris's daughter.
(c) She is Parris's sister.
(d) She is Parris's wife.
3. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Tituba's voice.
(b) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
(c) Documents about Tituba's faith.
(d) Tituba's personality.
4. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
5. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A spirit.
(b) A slave.
(c) A witch.
(d) A satanist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parris's first name?
2. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
3. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
4. When does Tituba go on trial?
5. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)