|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is married.
(b) She gives birth.
(c) She almost dies.
(d) She is raped.
4. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(b) Folk lore.
(d) Purely non-fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
2. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
3. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
5. What location does Tituba long for?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)