|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abena?
(a) Tituba's aunt.
(b) Tituba's mother.
(c) Tituba's adopted mother.
(d) Tituba's father.
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(c) Purely non-fiction.
(d) Folk lore.
3. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) The woman who owns the sheep.
(b) Elizabeth Parris.
(d) Elizabeth Proctor.
4. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
(a) They do not speak English.
(b) They all hate Tituba.
(c) They are Christians.
(d) They were all accused of witchcraft.
5. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) Jamie Winton.
(b) July Whitmore.
(c) Judah White.
(d) Julia Walden.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. How does Yao die?
4. Who stops Tituba from helping Betsey?
5. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)