|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Tituba begin working while imprisoned?
(a) The prison's restrooms.
(b) Outside, doing laundry.
(c) The animal's section of the barn.
(d) The prison's kitchen.
2. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) Elizabeth Proctor.
(b) Elizabeth Parris.
(c) The woman who owns the sheep.
3. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(c) John Indian.
4. How many children does Benjamin have?
5. Who is Betsey?
(a) Parris's daughter.
(b) Parris's niece.
(c) Elizabeth's sister.
(d) Parris's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was Betsey sent to live with?
2. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
3. When does Tituba go on trial?
4. Whom does Tituba describe as a mere "accomplice"?
5. What was Hester tried for?
This section contains 129 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)