|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the band of escapees call itself?
2. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(a) The significance of romantic love.
(c) The power of prejudice.
3. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(b) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(c) It comforts her.
(d) It makes her uneasy.
4. How many guardian spirits does Tituba think she has?
5. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
2. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
3. How old was Sarah Goode's daughter when Tituba had an encounter with her?
4. When does Tituba go on trial?
5. What is the result of the bath Tituba gives to Betsey?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)