|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Elizabeth Samuels.
(b) Abigail Indian.
(c) Anne Putnam.
(d) Sarah Goode.
2. What is the occupation of the Jewish man Tituba meets?
3. A girls asks Tituba if she is which of the following?
(a) A slave.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A satanist.
(d) A witch.
4. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She accepts her invitation of friendship.
(c) She reassures her that everything will be okay.
(d) She reacts negatively.
5. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(b) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
2. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
3. Who is Abena?
4. Whose child is Tituba pregnant with?
5. Why is Abena executed?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)