|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Tituba's dreams, who represents sexuality?
2. When Tituba is imprisoned, what does she notice about John Indian?
(a) He appears more prosperous.
(b) He has become more angry.
(c) He is also accused of witchcraft.
(d) He has become more religous.
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is raped.
(b) She is married.
(c) She gives birth.
(d) She almost dies.
4. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A mystic.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A witch.
(d) A Jew.
5. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(b) Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) Elizabeth Parris.
(d) The woman who owns the sheep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
2. What does the band of escapees call itself?
3. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
4. In what type of building is Tituba imprisoned?
5. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)