|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 12, 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A witch.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A Jew.
(d) A mystic.
2. Who was required to pay for Tituba's time spent in jail?
(b) The Parris family.
(d) John Indian.
3. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(a) Spiritual visions.
(c) Moving to a new country.
4. In Tituba's dreams of female sexuality, what does the sexuality represent?
(a) Lack of innocence.
(b) Lack of faith.
(c) Female solidarity.
(d) That Tituba is a lesbian.
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(c) Purely non-fiction.
(d) Folk lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
2. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
3. Whose life does Tituba help save?
4. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
5. What are the wise men in Barbados called?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)