|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
(a) She was accused of being a witch.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She attacked her owner.
(d) She refused to go to church.
2. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(b) Moving to a new country.
(c) Spiritual visions.
3. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's niece.
(b) Parris's wife.
(c) Parris's daughter.
(d) Parris's sister.
4. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted mother.
(b) Tituba's adopted father.
(c) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(d) Tituba's aunt.
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
2. What theme does John represent?
3. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
4. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
5. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)