|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
2. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(b) Ms. Endicott.
3. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
4. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A witch.
(c) A mystic.
(d) A Christian.
5. Which adjective describes John Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. How was Abena executed?
3. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)