|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To survive.
(b) To hide.
(c) To serve.
(d) To please.
2. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
3. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Folk lore.
(b) Purely non-fiction.
4. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was starved.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was shot.
5. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parris's first name?
2. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
3. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
4. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
5. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)