|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(a) Physical subjugation.
2. What is the primary thematic concern of this text?
(b) The power of prejudice.
(d) The significance of romantic love.
3. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's wife.
(b) Parris's sister.
(c) Parris's niece.
(d) Parris's daughter.
4. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(a) Moving to a new country.
(d) Spiritual visions.
5. Which adjective describes John Indian?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba fear?
2. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
3. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
4. Why is Abena executed?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)