|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(c) A mysterious woman.
2. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Alisha Daniels.
(b) Ariana Dust.
(c) Amanda Dunkirk.
(d) Angela Davis.
3. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
(a) Her lack of a father.
(b) Her relationship with Yaya and Abena.
(c) Her lack of religion.
(d) Her love for John.
4. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Charisma Bay.
(b) Carington Bay.
(c) Carlyle Bay.
(d) Catolique Bay.
5. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An American revolutionary.
(b) An English scholar.
(c) An American pastor.
(d) An Irish butcher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
4. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
5. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)