|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
3. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's wife.
(b) Parris's daughter.
(c) Parris's niece.
(d) Parris's sister.
4. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
5. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba fear?
2. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
3. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
4. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)