|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person limited.
(c) Third person omniscient.
(d) First person.
2. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
(d) New York.
3. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
(a) His eagerness.
(b) His religion.
(c) His anxiety.
(d) His intensity.
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
(a) To please.
(b) To serve.
(c) To hide.
(d) To survive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
2. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
3. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
4. What cycle does the text refer to?
5. Who is Abigail?
This section contains 157 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)