|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(a) White women.
(c) White slave owners.
2. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
(a) Tituba's life's work.
(b) A document of Tituba's faith.
(c) Tituba's revenge.
(d) Tituba's statement of love.
3. What theme does John represent?
(b) The ambivalence of love.
(d) Compassion found in religion.
4. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
5. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
2. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
3. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
4. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
5. What is John's faith?
This section contains 139 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)