|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's niece.
(b) Parris's wife.
(c) Parris's daughter.
(d) Parris's sister.
2. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(b) Moving to a new country.
(c) Spiritual visions.
3. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Love to hate to friendship.
(b) Normal to paranormal.
(c) Child to mother to elder.
(d) Birth to death to rebirth.
4. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(c) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(d) Kill Ms. Endicott.
5. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
2. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
3. What theme does John represent?
4. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
5. What is John's faith?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)