|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
2. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
3. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An Irish butcher.
(b) An English scholar.
(c) An American pastor.
(d) An American revolutionary.
4. How does Conde portray Christianity?
5. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(c) Santa Claus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
2. What theme does John represent?
3. What cycle does the text refer to?
4. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
5. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)