|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(a) Santa Claus.
2. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Tituba's voice.
(b) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
(c) Tituba's personality.
(d) Documents about Tituba's faith.
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
(a) She is married.
(b) She is raped.
(c) She gives birth.
(d) She almost dies.
4. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(a) Spiritual visions.
(d) Moving to a new country.
5. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her uneasy.
(b) It comforts her.
(c) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(d) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
2. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
3. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
4. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
5. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)