|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
(a) Ariana Dust.
(b) Alisha Daniels.
(c) Amanda Dunkirk.
(d) Angela Davis.
2. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A Jew.
(b) A Christian.
(c) A witch.
(d) A mystic.
3. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
4. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(d) A mysterious woman.
5. How does Yao die?
(a) He is shot trying to escape.
(b) He is hanged after being on trial.
(c) He is attacked by an animal.
(d) He commits suicide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. In what century was Tituba on trial for witchcraft?
4. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
5. Why is Abena executed?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)