|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's niece.
(b) Parris's daughter.
(c) Parris's sister.
(d) Parris's wife.
2. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(b) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(c) Tituba talks to her.
(d) Tituba is a part of her.
3. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
(b) Tituba's personality.
(c) Tituba's voice.
(d) Documents about Tituba's faith.
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(b) People on other islands.
(c) Dead people.
(d) Her ancestors.
5. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
(c) Survival skills.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yao die?
2. What is John's faith?
3. What theme does John represent?
4. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)