|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cycle does the text refer to?
(a) Child to mother to elder.
(b) Birth to death to rebirth.
(c) Normal to paranormal.
(d) Love to hate to friendship.
2. What is John's faith?
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A Christian.
(b) A Jew.
(c) A mystic.
(d) A witch.
5. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
2. Who is Betsey?
3. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
4. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)