|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An American revolutionary.
(b) An American pastor.
(c) An English scholar.
(d) An Irish butcher.
3. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) Slave owners.
(b) White male Christians.
(c) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(d) Middle-aged white women.
4. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(b) White women.
(c) White slave owners.
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
2. Who is Abena?
3. From what point of view is the novel told?
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
5. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)