|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(b) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(c) Kill Ms. Endicott.
(d) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
3. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. What is purity equivalent to in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Yao die?
2. How does Conde portray Christianity?
3. From what point of view is the novel told?
4. What is the name of the African-American activist in the Forward?
5. How does the author describe Tituba's spiritualism?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)