|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relationship does Maryse Conde claim to have with Tituba?
(a) Tituba talks to her.
(b) Tituba disapproves of her work.
(c) Tituba has no relationship with her because she is dead.
(d) Tituba is a part of her.
2. Who is Betsey?
(a) Parris's niece.
(b) Parris's daughter.
(c) Parris's sister.
(d) Elizabeth's sister.
3. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
2. Tituba believes that which of John's characteristics is a good balance for her own moodiness?
3. Whose life does Tituba help save?
4. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
5. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)