|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
2. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
3. What is Ms. Endicott's first name?
4. What is Parris's first name?
5. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
(a) Sorrow for Our Losses.
(b) Lament for My Lost Child.
(c) Desire to Say Goodbye.
(d) Eagerness for Another Soul.
Short Answer Questions
1. The activist in the Forward describes the book as which of the following?
2. Who is Betsey?
3. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
4. What does the activist in the Forward say the text is a metaphor for?
5. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)