|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Maryse Conde claim to sense strongly, which helped her to write this book?
(a) Tituba's personality.
(b) Pieces of dialogue Tituba had with others.
(c) Tituba's voice.
(d) Documents about Tituba's faith.
2. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
3. What is John's faith?
4. What theme does John represent?
(c) The ambivalence of love.
(d) Compassion found in religion.
5. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. From what point of view is the novel told?
4. What does Tituba fear?
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)