|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is John's faith?
2. Whose life does Tituba help save?
3. Who does Tituba hear humming her poem?
4. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
(a) His anxiety.
(b) His religion.
(c) His eagerness.
(d) His intensity.
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(c) Purely non-fiction.
(d) Folk lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
2. What cycle does the text refer to?
3. Why is Abena executed?
4. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
5. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)