Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapters 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(b) Folk lore.
(c) Purely non-fiction.
2. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) Jamie Winton.
(b) Judah White.
(c) July Whitmore.
(d) Julia Walden.
3. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
(a) Lament for My Lost Child.
(b) Sorrow for Our Losses.
(c) Eagerness for Another Soul.
(d) Desire to Say Goodbye.
4. What does Tituba fear?
(a) Information will be used against her.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Having children.
(d) She will lose her faith.
5. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(b) Moving to a new country.
(d) Spiritual visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Abena executed?
2. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. Who is Betsey?
5. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)