|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
2. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(b) People on other islands.
(c) Dead people.
(d) Her ancestors.
3. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
(a) Her relationship with Yaya and Abena.
(b) Her lack of a father.
(c) Her love for John.
(d) Her lack of religion.
4. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
5. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abigail?
2. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
3. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
4. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
5. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)