|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) First person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person limited.
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(a) Moving to a new country.
(d) Spiritual visions.
4. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(a) Ms. Endicott.
5. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
2. Hester says that Tituba should take revenge on whom?
3. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
4. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
5. What theme does John represent?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)