|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(b) It makes her uneasy.
(c) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(d) It comforts her.
2. How does Conde portray Christianity?
3. What was Hester tried for?
(c) Mental illness.
4. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
5. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(d) A mysterious woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
2. Which adjective describes John Indian?
3. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
4. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
5. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)