|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(c) A visitor.
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
(a) Her lack of religion.
(b) Her relationship with Yaya and Abena.
(c) Her love for John.
(d) Her lack of a father.
5. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(b) White male Christians.
(c) Slave owners.
(d) Middle-aged white women.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. What is Parris's first name?
3. Who is Abigail?
4. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
5. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)