|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was starved.
(b) She was hanged.
(c) She was beaten.
(d) She was shot.
2. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It comforts her.
(b) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(c) It makes her uneasy.
(d) It makes her feel more spiritual.
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Her ancestors.
(b) Dead people.
(d) People on other islands.
4. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(b) A mysterious woman.
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Folk lore.
(c) Purely non-fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
2. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
3. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
4. Which adjective describes John Indian?
5. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)