|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
2. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
3. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
(a) Ms. Endicott.
4. What does Tituba fear?
(a) She will lose her faith.
(b) Falling in love.
(c) Having children.
(d) Information will be used against her.
5. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
2. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
3. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
4. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
5. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)