|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(d) Physical subjugation.
2. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
(b) White women.
(c) White slave owners.
3. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) Elizabeth Parris.
(b) The woman who owns the sheep.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
4. How does Yao die?
(a) He is attacked by an animal.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He is hanged after being on trial.
(d) He is shot trying to escape.
5. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
(b) Abigail, Elizabeth, and Betsey.
(c) Betsey and Elizabeth.
(d) Abigail and Betsey.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Abena?
2. John says that which of the following is the first duty of any slave?
3. Who is Yao?
4. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
5. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)