|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) John Indian's death.
(b) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
(c) The birth of Tituba's child.
(d) Tituba's death.
2. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
3. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
4. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(b) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(c) It comforts her.
(d) It makes her uneasy.
5. What location does Tituba long for?
(a) South Carolina.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Parris's first name?
2. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
3. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
4. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
5. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)