|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
2. What is John's faith?
3. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
(a) She is Parris's wife.
(b) She is Parris's niece.
(c) She is Parris's sister.
(d) She is Parris's daughter.
4. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Anne Putnam.
(b) Abigail Indian.
(c) Sarah Goode.
(d) Elizabeth Samuels.
5. What theme does John represent?
(a) The ambivalence of love.
(b) Compassion found in religion.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
3. Hester dreams of living in a society dominated by which group of people?
4. Who is Abigail?
5. Who teaches Tituba about herbs?
This section contains 147 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)