|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
(a) Her lack of religion.
(b) Her love for John.
(c) Her lack of a father.
(d) Her relationship with Yaya and Abena.
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(c) Folk lore.
(d) Purely non-fiction.
3. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
4. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
5. Who is Yao?
(a) Tituba's adopted father.
(b) Tituba's aunt.
(c) Tituba's mother's rapist.
(d) Tituba's adopted mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which adjective describes John Indian?
2. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
3. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
4. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
5. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)