|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(b) Slave owners.
(c) Middle-aged white women.
(d) White male Christians.
2. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
3. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
4. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An English scholar.
(b) An American revolutionary.
(c) An Irish butcher.
(d) An American pastor.
5. How does Conde portray Christianity?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
3. How was Abena executed?
4. Tituba and the two girls witness what kind of execution in the streets?
5. Who is Betsey?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)