|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Hester tried for?
(b) Mental illness.
2. What is John's faith?
3. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Sarah Goode.
(b) Elizabeth Proctor.
(c) Elizabeth Parris.
(d) Anne Putnam.
4. Who does Tituba teach her poem to?
(c) A mysterious woman.
5. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
(a) A horse.
(b) A sheep.
(c) A cat.
(d) A cow.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
2. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
3. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
4. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
5. What novel is the character Hester from?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)