|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Anne Putnam.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Elizabeth Samuels.
(d) Abigail Indian.
2. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Second person.
(b) Third person omniscient.
(c) Third person limited.
(d) First person.
3. What theme does John represent?
(b) Compassion found in religion.
(c) The ambivalence of love.
4. What bay is the Endicott Plantation situated on?
(a) Charisma Bay.
(b) Carlyle Bay.
(c) Catolique Bay.
(d) Carington Bay.
5. Elizabeth finds Tituba's talk about sex to be which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people were at the Salem meeting denounced as witches?
2. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
3. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
4. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
5. What is Parris's first name?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)