|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Abigail?
(a) Parris's daughter.
(b) Parris's niece.
(c) Parris's wife.
(d) Parris's sister.
2. What do Abena and Yaya warn Tituba against?
3. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
4. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
(a) Her love for John.
(b) Her relationship with Yaya and Abena.
(c) Her lack of a father.
(d) Her lack of religion.
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
(a) Third person limited.
(b) First person.
(c) Second person.
(d) Third person omniscient.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
2. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
4. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
5. Who is Yao?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)