|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Elizabeth related to Parris?
(a) She is Parris's sister.
(b) She is Parris's wife.
(c) She is Parris's niece.
(d) She is Parris's daughter.
2. How does Tituba feel about Christianity?
(a) It makes her uneasy.
(b) It makes her feel more spiritual.
(c) It makes her acknowledge her dark past.
(d) It comforts her.
3. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Her ancestors.
(c) Dead people.
(d) People on other islands.
4. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
5. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the poem in Chapter 8?
2. How does Tituba describe the Boston home?
3. Tituba says that Parris can't find a job for what reason?
4. What is the name of the woman Tituba shares a cell with?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)