|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
2. How was Abena executed?
(a) She was hanged.
(b) She was starved.
(c) She was shot.
(d) She was beaten.
3. What seems to play a significant role in Titiuba's life in Boston?
4. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(b) Elizabeth Parris.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) The woman who owns the sheep.
5. What does Hester tell Tituba to do?
(a) Whatever she is told to do.
(b) To run away.
(c) To confess for her sins.
(d) Not to give in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
2. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
3. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
4. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
5. What does Tituba decide she wants to be a source of?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)