|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theme does John represent?
(a) The ambivalence of love.
(b) Compassion found in religion.
2. What is the name of the woman who claims to be acquainted with Yaya?
(a) Julia Walden.
(b) July Whitmore.
(c) Judah White.
(d) Jamie Winton.
3. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
4. What is Parris's first name?
5. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tituba say made Abena beautiful?
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
3. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
4. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
5. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)