|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the ship to America end up placing Tituba?
(d) New York.
2. What theme does John represent?
(a) The ambivalence of love.
(b) Compassion found in religion.
3. How many men was Tituba beaten and assaulted by?
4. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
(a) A sheep.
(b) A horse.
(c) A cow.
(d) A cat.
5. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
(a) A witch.
(b) A Jew.
(c) A Christian.
(d) A mystic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Tituba wants to be seen in which way?
2. Hester says that if Tituba took generalized revenge on everybody, what would she become?
3. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
4. What is John Indian's first priority?
5. From what point of view is the novel told?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)