|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 1, 2 and 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many magistrates were at the Salem meeting?
2. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Elizabeth Parris.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Anne Putnam.
(d) Elizabeth Proctor.
3. What relationship do Tituba and Elizabeth begin to have?
4. Who did Yaya claim to communicate with?
(a) Dead people.
(b) People on other islands.
(d) Her ancestors.
5. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(c) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(d) Kill Ms. Endicott.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Tituba want revenge against?
2. Abigail says that the person they were watching being executed was which of the following?
3. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
4. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
5. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)