|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
2. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
(d) John Indian.
3. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
4. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Excitement and hysteria.
(b) Religious vengeance.
(c) Family politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
2. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
3. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
4. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
5. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)