|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(c) Purely non-fiction.
(d) Folk lore.
2. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
3. How does John stop screaming fits of Betsey and Abigail?
(a) He throws water on them.
(b) He yells at them.
(c) He throws things at them.
(d) He plays loud music.
4. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
5. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Religious vengeance.
(b) Excitement and hysteria.
(d) Family politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What location does Tituba long for?
2. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
3. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
4. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
5. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)