|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
(d) New York.
2. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(b) Physical subjugation.
3. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
4. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(b) Santa Claus.
5. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
(a) Middle-aged white women.
(b) Those who believe in a religious deity.
(c) White male Christians.
(d) Slave owners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. What does Benjamin want Tituba to become?
3. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
4. What happens to Tituba on the ship to America?
5. Yaya tells Tituba that which adjective describes all black people?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)