|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(d) Physical subjugation.
2. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
(c) Spiritual visions.
(d) Moving to a new country.
3. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
(a) Elizabeth Parris.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Elizabeth Proctor.
(d) Anne Putnam.
4. How many children does Benjamin have?
5. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(b) Purely non-fiction.
(c) Folk lore.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Conde portray Christianity?
2. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
3. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
4. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
5. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)