|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
(a) The woman who owns the sheep.
(b) Elizabeth Parris.
(d) Elizabeth Proctor.
2. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(d) Physical subjugation.
3. Who is John Indian's lover?
(a) A wealthy white woman.
(b) A woman in New York.
(c) A womn in Barbados.
(d) A poor black woman.
4. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
5. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
2. Benjamin thinks that he is being punished for what reason?
3. What is John Indian's first priority?
4. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
5. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)