|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
2. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
(a) She ignores her.
(b) She accepts her invitation of friendship.
(c) She reacts negatively.
(d) She reassures her that everything will be okay.
3. What is John Indian's first priority?
4. Tituba tells Benjamin that she hopes to return to which location?
(d) New York.
5. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
(a) They do not speak English.
(b) They were all accused of witchcraft.
(c) They all hate Tituba.
(d) They are Christians.
Short Answer Questions
1. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
2. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
3. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
4. What is Parris's first name?
5. Which members of the Parris family have been having fits?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)