|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
2. Tituba's story is intended to be perceived in what way?
(a) Purely non-fiction.
(d) Folk lore.
3. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
(b) A pastor she does not know.
4. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) The birth of Tituba's child.
(b) Tituba's death.
(c) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
(d) John Indian's death.
5. What is Deodatus's job?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
2. How many children does Benjamin have?
3. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
4. Who tells Tituba that she will survive?
5. Tituba claims that slaves viewed whites as which of the following?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)