|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Abigail throw a fit that Betsey does not?
2. The man who visits Ms. Endicott looks like which figure, according to Tituba?
(a) Santa Claus.
3. Which adjective describes the transport ship captain's attitude toward Tituba?
4. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
(c) Physical subjugation.
5. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
2. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
3. Whom does Tituba reject the support of?
4. How does Conde portray Christianity?
5. At sunrise, what does Tituba sacrifice?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)