|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What location does Tituba long for?
(a) New York.
(b) South Carolina.
2. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
(a) Religious vengeance.
(b) Excitement and hysteria.
(c) Family politics.
3. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
4. Who is John Indian's lover?
(a) A wealthy white woman.
(b) A poor black woman.
(c) A womn in Barbados.
(d) A woman in New York.
5. Who vows to Tituba to see her hanged?
(b) A pastor she does not know.
Short Answer Questions
1. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
2. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
3. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
4. Which word best describes Ms. Endicott?
5. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)