|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Tituba to leave her alone?
2. John's desire for survival is an example of which literary device?
3. Who does Ms. Endicott begin to plot against?
4. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
(a) Convince Ms. Endicott to sell her and John.
(b) Make Ms. Endicott happy.
(c) Make Ms. Endicott sick.
(d) Kill Ms. Endicott.
5. What location does Tituba long for?
(a) New York.
(b) South Carolina.
Short Answer Questions
1. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
2. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
3. Who is presented as the most oppressive type of person?
4. What is John Indian's first priority?
5. What defines spiritual and emotional subjugation in the text?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)