|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Benjamin the victim of attacks?
(a) He is an atheist.
(b) He is a practicing mysticist.
(c) He has red hair.
(d) He is Jewish.
2. What gift does Tituba accept from Benjamin?
(a) A home.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) His dead wife's clothing.
(d) His dead wife's jewelry.
3. A doctor says that Abigail and Betsey are being victimized by whom or what?
(a) A visitor.
4. Ms. Endicott tells Tituba that she will be sold to a man fitting which description?
(a) An Irish butcher.
(b) An English scholar.
(c) An American revolutionary.
(d) An American pastor.
5. Who claims to have wanted to speak to Tituba about her visions?
(a) Elizabeth Samuels.
(b) Sarah Goode.
(c) Anne Putnam.
(d) Abigail Indian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba told to do by Yaya and Abena?
2. How does Conde portray Christianity?
3. Which of the following describes Benjamin's family?
4. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
5. Which of the following does Tituba not face in Part 1, Chapters 3, 4, and 5?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)