One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapters 8, 9 and 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The woman who owns sheep alludes to which event?
(a) John Indian's death.
(b) The birth of Tituba's child.
(c) Tituba's death.
(d) The rebirth of Tituba as a spirit.
2. Who is John Indian's lover?
(a) A woman in New York.
(b) A poor black woman.
(c) A wealthy white woman.
(d) A womn in Barbados.
3. What name does Benjamin go by?
4. What defines Tituba's love for John Indian?
5. How does Tituba react to Elizabeth Proctor?
(a) She accepts her invitation of friendship.
(b) She reacts negatively.
(c) She ignores her.
(d) She reassures her that everything will be okay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tituba's identity humiliated by when she is on the ship to America?
2. An escapee of the Salem witch trials says that the trials are a part of which of the following?
3. A town matron tells Tituba to bake a cake with what in it?
4. Who tells Tituba that all blacks face misfortune?
5. What does Benjamin want Tituba to become?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)