|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
2. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
3. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
(a) He joined a street gang.
(b) He moved to Europe.
(c) He started doing drugs.
(d) He became a Catholic.
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She has had enough of his abuse.
(b) She has filed for divorce.
(c) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(d) She put a hit out on him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which rock star invited Tina to sing with him on a Saturday Night Live appearance?
2. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
3. In what movie did Tina land a part?
4. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
5. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Davies manage to get Tina's single career launched in the United States?
2. How did Tina's career begin to transition after her divorce from Ike?
3. What was the state of Ike and Tina's career in the mid 1970s?
4. Describe Ike's deterioration in light of Tina's success in TOMMY?
5. How did Ike's beatings of Tina escalate?
6. How was Tina able to get a hotel room in Dallas with no money?
7. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
8. How was Ike's abuse escalating out of control?
9. How did Tina manage to get away from Ike in Dallas?
10. What were the circumstances of Tina's falling ill with tuberculosis?
This section contains 938 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)