|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
2. Where did Tina do her first lengthy tour out of the country?
(c) South Africa.
3. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Dean Martin's.
(b) Sonny and Cher's.
(c) Olivia Newton-John's.
(d) Frank Sinatra's.
4. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
(a) He moved to Europe.
(b) He became a Catholic.
(c) He joined a street gang.
(d) He started doing drugs.
5. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) Alec Baldwin.
(b) Mel Gibson.
(c) Elton John.
(d) John Wayne.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
2. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
3. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
4. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
5. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did a psychic tell Tina about her career?
2. How did Rhonda Graam try to help Tina get work and what was the major stumbling block?
3. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
4. How was Ike's abuse escalating out of control?
5. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
6. What was meant by the term "black rock"?
7. How did Davies manage to get Tina's single career launched in the United States?
8. Even though they are playing in Las Vegas, why did Ike and Tina still fall short of superstar status?
9. What were the circumstances of Tina's falling ill with tuberculosis?
10. How was Tina able to get a hotel room in Dallas with no money?
This section contains 1,022 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)