|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) One month.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
3. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) All of these.
(b) $4000 a month alimony.
(c) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
(d) $1000 a month child support.
4. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) A psychic.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Jerry Mulligan.
(d) Phil Spector.
5. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) On stage.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) In the dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
2. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
3. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
4. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
5. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)