|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) The fees got to be too high.
(b) He always overbooked the studios.
(c) He had too many whores hanging around.
(d) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
2. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(b) Totally tanked.
(c) Holding steady.
3. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
(c) Rolls Royce.
4. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A massage.
(b) A ring.
(c) A wig.
(d) A dress.
5. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
2. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
3. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
4. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
5. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)