|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
(a) Hey Jude.
(b) Let It Be.
(c) Honky Tonk Women.
(d) Unchained Melody.
2. Where did Tina realize that the change she needed was going to come?
(a) From within herself.
(b) From a therapist.
(c) From a psychic.
(d) From a divorce attorney.
3. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
(a) Alimony and child support.
(b) Royalties for the songs she wrote.
(c) Child support.
4. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
(a) England and Germany.
(b) Ireland and Australia.
(c) England and Australia.
(d) France and England.
5. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) Short skirts.
(b) Hair color.
(c) Long wig.
(d) High heels.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
2. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
3. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
4. On what magazine did Tina appear on the cover after her performance at the Ritz Carlton?
5. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)