|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
2. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) After he fell asleep.
(b) When he was with a hooker.
(c) When he was taking a shower.
(d) When he went down to the hotel bar.
4. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
(c) Golden Globe.
5. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
(a) Brenda Barnes.
(b) Ann Cain.
(c) Ann Thomas.
(d) Cathy Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
2. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
3. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
4. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
5. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was meant by the term "black rock"?
2. Describe Ike's deterioration in light of Tina's success in TOMMY?
3. What was the state of Ike and Tina's career in the mid 1970s?
4. How did Ike's cocaine habit worsen his physical abuse of people?
5. What were the circumstances around Tina's abortion?
6. How did Tina inform Ike that she wanted a divorce and how did she take care of herself in the meantime?
7. What did a psychic tell Tina about her career?
8. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
9. Who was Phil Spector and what was his position in the music world in the 1960s?
10. How did Rhonda Graam try to help Tina get work and what was the major stumbling block?
This section contains 877 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)