|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(b) She has filed for divorce.
(c) She put a hit out on him.
(d) She has had enough of his abuse.
2. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) The songwriting.
(b) Ike's guitar playing.
(c) Tina's singing talent.
(d) The Ikettes.
3. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
(a) Ann Cain.
(b) Brenda Barnes.
(c) Ann Thomas.
(d) Cathy Collins.
4. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) One month.
5. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) Another hotel.
(b) The bus station.
(c) A women's shelter.
(d) Another room in the hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
2. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
3. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
4. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
5. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Buddhism help Tina begin to heal her life?
2. What was the state of Ike and Tina's career in the mid 1970s?
3. How did Ike's cocaine habit worsen his physical abuse of people?
4. How did Tina inform Ike that she wanted a divorce and how did she take care of herself in the meantime?
5. How did Tina finally secure a record contract with Capitol Records as a single artist?
6. How did Ike's beatings of Tina escalate?
7. What was Ike's behavior when he realized that Tina was not coming back to him?
8. What changes did Davies advise Tina to make in her act?
9. What were the circumstances around Tina's abortion?
10. What were the circumstances around Tina's suicide attempt?
This section contains 1,031 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)