|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Sonny and Cher's.
(b) Olivia Newton-John's.
(c) Frank Sinatra's.
(d) Dean Martin's.
2. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Write songs with him.
(c) Teach him to dance the pony.
(d) Smoke pot with him.
3. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
4. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
(c) Golden Globe.
5. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
2. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
3. Which rock star invited Tina to sing with him on a Saturday Night Live appearance?
4. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
5. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
Short Essay Questions
1. How was Tina able to get a hotel room in Dallas with no money?
2. What was meant by the term "black rock"?
3. How was Ike's abuse escalating out of control?
4. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
5. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
6. How did Tina's career begin to transition after her divorce from Ike?
7. What were the circumstances around Tina's suicide attempt?
8. How did Ike's beatings of Tina escalate?
9. How did Buddhism help Tina begin to heal her life?
10. What were the circumstances of Tina's falling ill with tuberculosis?
This section contains 927 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)