|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the hotel room.
(b) In the car.
(c) On stage.
(d) In the dressing room.
2. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) A psychic.
(b) Phil Spector.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Jerry Mulligan.
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
5. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She stabbed him.
(b) She called the police.
(c) She fought back.
(d) She shot him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
2. Tina's new manager concentrated on getting her bookings in ______________.
3. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
4. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
5. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tina do for the first time in Dallas in July of 1976?
2. How did Buddhism help Tina begin to heal her life?
3. What was the state of Ike and Tina's career in the mid 1970s?
4. How was Ike's abuse escalating out of control?
5. What did a psychic tell Tina about her career?
6. How did Tina finally secure a record contract with Capitol Records as a single artist?
7. How did Ike's cocaine habit worsen his physical abuse of people?
8. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
9. What was Ike's behavior when he realized that Tina was not coming back to him?
10. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
This section contains 905 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)