|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She called the police.
(b) She fought back.
(c) She shot him.
(d) She stabbed him.
2. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Herman's Hermits.
(c) The Dave Clark Five.
(d) The Crystals.
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) All of these.
(b) $1000 a month child support.
(c) $4000 a month alimony.
(d) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
5. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
(a) Cell phone.
(c) Credit cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
2. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
3. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
4. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
5. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who was Phil Spector and what was his position in the music world in the 1960s?
2. How did Tina manage to get away from Ike in Dallas?
3. What changes did Davies advise Tina to make in her act?
4. How did Tina inform Ike that she wanted a divorce and how did she take care of herself in the meantime?
5. How did Buddhism help Tina begin to heal her life?
6. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
7. What was meant by the term "black rock"?
8. Describe Ike's deterioration in light of Tina's success in TOMMY?
9. How did Ike and Tina begin a professional relationship with Phil Spector?
10. Who became Tina's new manager and where did her career as a single performer launch?
This section contains 873 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)