|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Get Back.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) Nutbush City Limits.
2. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
(a) Paul Anka.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) The Four Seasons.
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. On what magazine did Tina appear on the cover after her performance at the Ritz Carlton?
(a) Rolling Stone.
(c) US Weekly.
5. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) High heels.
(b) Hair color.
(c) Short skirts.
(d) Long wig.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
2. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
4. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
5. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)