|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
2. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
(a) Brenda Barnes.
(b) Cathy Collins.
(c) Ann Thomas.
(d) Ann Cain.
3. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) The whore with a heart of gold.
(c) The reformed murderess.
(d) The Acid Queen.
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
2. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
3. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
4. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
5. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
Short Essay Questions
1. What were the circumstances around Tina's suicide attempt?
2. How did Ike and Tina begin a professional relationship with Phil Spector?
3. What were the circumstances of Tina's falling ill with tuberculosis?
4. What was the state of Ike and Tina's career in the mid 1970s?
5. What song became Ike and Tina's last hit together?
6. How did Buddhism help Tina begin to heal her life?
7. Who became Tina's new manager and where did her career as a single performer launch?
8. Even though they are playing in Las Vegas, why did Ike and Tina still fall short of superstar status?
9. What was Ike's behavior when he realized that Tina was not coming back to him?
10. How did Rhonda Graam try to help Tina get work and what was the major stumbling block?
This section contains 934 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)