|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Write songs with him.
(c) Teach him to dance the pony.
(d) Smoke pot with him.
2. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The Acid Queen.
(b) The reformed murderess.
(c) The whore with a heart of gold.
(d) The Queen Mother.
3. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was stealing.
(b) She was doing heroin.
(c) She gave booze to the kids.
(d) She was in bed with Ike.
4. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He had too many whores hanging around.
(b) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(c) He always overbooked the studios.
(d) The fees got to be too high.
5. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
(d) Rolling Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
2. Where did Tina realize that the change she needed was going to come?
3. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did a psychic tell Tina about her career?
2. What was meant by the term "black rock"?
3. How did Tina finally secure a record contract with Capitol Records as a single artist?
4. What were the circumstances around Tina's suicide attempt?
5. Who became Tina's new manager and where did her career as a single performer launch?
6. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
7. How was Tina able to get a hotel room in Dallas with no money?
8. How did Ike's cocaine habit worsen his physical abuse of people?
9. How did Tina manage to get away from Ike in Dallas?
10. What were the circumstances around Tina's abortion?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)