|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
2. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) Hair color.
(b) Short skirts.
(c) High heels.
(d) Long wig.
3. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They both want to live in France.
(c) They both want to take flying lessons.
(d) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
4. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) Mel Gibson.
(b) John Wayne.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Alec Baldwin.
5. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
(a) Ann Cain.
(b) Ann Thomas.
(c) Brenda Barnes.
(d) Cathy Collins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
2. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
3. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
4. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
5. Which rock star invited Tina to sing with him on a Saturday Night Live appearance?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tina do for the first time in Dallas in July of 1976?
2. What were the circumstances around Tina's suicide attempt?
3. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
4. Although "River Deep-Mountain High" was a flop in America, it was a hit in Europe and launched what phase of Tina's life?
5. How did Rhonda Graam try to help Tina get work and what was the major stumbling block?
6. How did Tina finally secure a record contract with Capitol Records as a single artist?
7. How was Tina able to get a hotel room in Dallas with no money?
8. What was Ike's behavior when he realized that Tina was not coming back to him?
9. What were the circumstances around Tina's abortion?
10. How did Tina's career begin to transition after her divorce from Ike?
This section contains 1,059 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)