|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(a) Little Rock.
2. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The McKinneys.
(b) The Millers.
(c) The Sanderses.
(d) The Hendersons.
3. What was the first instrument Ike played?
4. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
5. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
4. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
5. In what city was Tina Turner born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tina's parents do that eventually broke up the family?
2. What were the circumstances of Ike and Tina's marriage?
3. Describe Tina Turner as a child.
4. Describe Tina's older sister.
5. What was the state of Ike and Tina's personal relationship in Los Angeles?
6. How did Ike meet Tina?
7. What happened the first and only time Ike hired a white girl to be an Ikette?
8. What was Ike Turner's given name and where was he born?
9. What were the circumstances under which Ike first beat Tina?
10. What type of music did Tina like during high school in the 1950s?
This section contains 940 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)