|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
2. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(a) The faster the better.
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
5. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Izear Luster Turner.
(b) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(c) Isaac Luster Turner.
(d) Dwight Louis Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Tina Turner born?
2. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
3. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
4. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
5. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
Short Essay Questions
1. When did Ike and Tina begin their relationship?
2. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
3. What did Tina like about staying with her grandmother?
4. Describe Tina Turner as a child.
5. How did Ike meet Tina?
6. What was the state of Ike and Tina's personal relationship in Los Angeles?
7. Where did the Bullock family live after the jobs ended in Nashville?
8. What did Tina's parents do that eventually broke up the family?
9. How did Tina meet her first love, Harry Taylor?
10. What type of music did Tina like during high school in the 1950s?
This section contains 916 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)