|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tina's second child?
2. What was the first instrument Ike played?
3. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) Ike's lover.
(b) Business manager.
(c) All of these.
4. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) One year.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
(a) She truly loved him.
(b) She looked like a younger Tina.
(c) She was underage.
(d) She was a beautiful white girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
2. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
3. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
4. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
5. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the source of detachment that Tina felt from her mother?
2. What happened the first and only time Ike hired a white girl to be an Ikette?
3. What was the state of Ike and Tina's personal relationship in Los Angeles?
4. How did Ike meet Tina?
5. What were the circumstances of Ike and Tina's marriage?
6. Where did the Bullock family live after the jobs ended in Nashville?
7. What was the nature of Tina's relationship with Harry Taylor?
8. Who was Rhonda Graam and what was her role in Ike and Tina's life?
9. What were the circumstances under which Anna Mae transitioned into Tina Turner?
10. How did wigs become a signature part of Tina's act?
This section contains 1,099 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)