|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
2. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Ike's bad temper.
(b) The discord in the band.
(c) Ike's limited composing skills.
(d) Her changing voice.
3. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
4. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
5. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A bench.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A table.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
2. What was Ike Turner's given name?
3. In what city did Tina attend high school?
4. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was the state of Ike and Tina's personal relationship in Los Angeles?
2. What was the source of detachment that Tina felt from her mother?
3. What were the circumstances under which Anna Mae transitioned into Tina Turner?
4. What type of music did Tina like during high school in the 1950s?
5. Who was Rhonda Graam and what was her role in Ike and Tina's life?
6. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
7. What was Ike and Tina's household like in Los Angeles?
8. Why did Tina's parents live away from their daughters for two years?
9. Describe Tina's older sister.
10. What happened the first and only time Ike hired a white girl to be an Ikette?
This section contains 1,013 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)