|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(b) She flunked out of school.
(c) Her grandmother died.
(d) She got pregnant.
2. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) Just when Ike takes up again with his wife.
(b) Just after they got married.
(c) Just after they got engaged.
(d) Just before she graduated high school.
3. What was Ike's father's profession?
4. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Rielle Galloway.
(b) Randa Garrison.
(c) Rhoda Goran.
(d) Rhonda Graam.
5. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) She left the band.
(c) She lost her voice.
(d) She was white.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
2. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
3. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
4. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
5. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Tina's older sister.
2. What was Tina's frame of mind when she concluded this book?
3. What did a psychic tell Tina about her career?
4. How did wigs become a signature part of Tina's act?
5. What was Ike and Tina's household like in Los Angeles?
6. What did Tina's parents do that eventually broke up the family?
7. What was the source of detachment that Tina felt from her mother?
8. What was the state of Ike and Tina's personal relationship in Los Angeles?
9. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
10. What type of music did Tina like during high school in the 1950s?
This section contains 862 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)