|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
2. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(b) Little Rock.
3. Who is Tina's father?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too tall.
(b) She was too skinny.
(c) She had wiry hair.
(d) She had buck teeth.
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) The Dixie Drive-In.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
2. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
3. What is Tina's sister's name?
4. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
5. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Tina's parents live away from their daughters for two years?
2. Who was Rhonda Graam and what was her role in Ike and Tina's life?
3. How did Tina meet her first love, Harry Taylor?
4. What was Tina Turner's given name and where was she born?
5. What roles did Ike and Tina assume in the revue when they moved to Los Angeles?
6. Who was Ann Cain and what role did she have in Ike and Tina's life?
7. What was Ike and Tina's household like in Los Angeles?
8. When did Ike and Tina begin their relationship?
9. Describe Tina Turner as a child.
10. What was the nature of Tina's relationship with Harry Taylor?
This section contains 994 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)