|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
(a) St. Louis.
2. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
(b) He loved the open air houses.
(c) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
(d) He loved the weather.
4. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
5. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) The radio.
(b) Community dances.
(d) A phonograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
2. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
3. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
4. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened the first and only time Ike hired a white girl to be an Ikette?
2. How did wigs become a signature part of Tina's act?
3. How was Tina able to get a hotel room in Dallas with no money?
4. What were the circumstances of Ike and Tina's marriage?
5. What were the circumstances around Tina's abortion?
6. Why did Tina's parents live away from their daughters for two years?
7. How did Davies manage to get Tina's single career launched in the United States?
8. What was Tina's role in TOMMY and who were some of the other stars involved?
9. Describe Ike's deterioration in light of Tina's success in TOMMY?
10. Describe Tina's older sister.
This section contains 959 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)