|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The Sanderses.
(b) The Hendersons.
(c) The McKinneys.
(d) The Millers.
2. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
(a) Betty Branson.
(b) Bonnie Bramlett.
(c) Bonnie Burns.
(d) Birdie Bramlett.
3. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Two months.
(d) Two years.
4. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
5. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
3. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
4. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Tina like about staying with her grandmother?
2. Why did Ike and his band settle in St. Louis, Missouri?
3. Describe Tina's older sister.
4. Who was Rhonda Graam and what was her role in Ike and Tina's life?
5. How did Ike meet Tina?
6. What was the extent of Ike's infidelity?
7. Describe Tina Turner as a child.
8. What was Ike Turner's given name and where was he born?
9. What was the nature of Tina's relationship with Harry Taylor?
10. What type of music did Tina like during high school in the 1950s?
This section contains 790 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)