|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
(a) He wanted to be with her forever.
(b) He never loved anyone like Tina.
(c) So he could control her.
(d) To have more children.
2. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Raymond Hill.
(c) Willie Hill.
(d) Richard Hall.
3. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
4. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) All of these.
(b) Business manager.
(d) Ike's lover.
5. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) Community dances.
(c) The radio.
(d) A phonograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ike's father's profession?
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. When was Tina Turner born?
4. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
5. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Tina manage to get away from Ike in Dallas?
2. What was Ike Turner's given name and where was he born?
3. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
4. What was Ike's behavior when he realized that Tina was not coming back to him?
5. Why did Ike and his band settle in St. Louis, Missouri?
6. How did Ike meet Tina?
7. What did Tina's parents do that eventually broke up the family?
8. Describe Ike's deterioration in light of Tina's success in TOMMY?
9. What were the circumstances of Tina's falling ill with tuberculosis?
10. What was the state of Ike and Tina's personal relationship in Los Angeles?
This section contains 902 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)