|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Henry Thompson.
(b) Harry Taylor.
(c) Hank Teaford.
(d) Harry Timmons.
2. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) Business manager.
(b) Ike's lover.
(c) All of these.
3. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(b) They went to the same church.
(c) They ran into each other at a record store.
(d) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
4. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A lamp.
(b) A bench.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A table.
5. What is the name of Tina's second child?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
4. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Ike meet Tina?
2. What happened the first and only time Ike hired a white girl to be an Ikette?
3. What were the circumstances under which Anna Mae transitioned into Tina Turner?
4. Describe Tina Turner as a child.
5. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
6. Where did the Bullock family live after the jobs ended in Nashville?
7. What was the source of detachment that Tina felt from her mother?
8. What did Tina like about staying with her grandmother?
9. What roles did Ike and Tina assume in the revue when they moved to Los Angeles?
10. Who was Rhonda Graam and what was her role in Ike and Tina's life?
This section contains 1,033 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)