|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Get Back.
(b) Fool in Love.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) Nutbush City Limits.
2. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A dress.
(b) A wig.
(c) A massage.
(d) A ring.
3. Which New York hotel finally agreed to let Tina perform?
(a) The Le Grand Meridien.
(b) The Hilton.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Ritz Carlton.
4. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) September 1976.
(b) November 1980.
(c) November 1977.
(d) July 1977.
5. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) Her sister wired her money.
(b) She used a credit card.
(c) She didn't get a suite and security.
(d) The hotel manager gave it to her.
6. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She threatened the manager.
(b) She was talking out of her head.
(c) She was very battered.
(d) She was acting very paranoid.
7. Tina's new manager concentrated on getting her bookings in ______________.
8. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
(b) $1000 a month child support.
(c) All of these.
(d) $4000 a month alimony.
9. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
(a) $75,000 per week.
(b) $150,000 per week.
(c) $1,000,000 per week.
(d) $50,000 per week.
10. Where did Tina do her first lengthy tour out of the country?
(b) South Africa.
11. Which rock star convinced Capitol Records execs to accompany him to Tina's performance at the Ritz?
(a) Rod Stewart.
(b) David Bowie.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Eric Clapton.
12. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
13. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
14. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
15. Which of the following was on Tina's first solo album?
(a) Private Dancer.
(b) River Deep-Mountain Wide.
(c) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(d) Proud Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
2. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
3. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
4. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
5. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 408 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)