|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) November 1980.
(b) September 1976.
(c) July 1977.
(d) November 1977.
2. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she gave up booze.
(b) When she went to a spa.
(c) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
(d) When she had a pyschic reading.
3. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
(a) Nicki Navarro.
(b) Jack Selby.
(c) Phil Spector.
(d) Rhonda Gramm.
4. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two days.
(c) One month.
(d) Two hours.
5. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Credit cards.
6. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) The whore with a heart of gold.
(c) The Acid Queen.
(d) The reformed murderess.
7. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) Black 'n roll.
(b) A mistake.
(c) Black rock.
(d) Boogie rock.
8. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
9. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Herman's Hermits.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) The Dave Clark Five.
10. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(b) The fees got to be too high.
(c) He always overbooked the studios.
(d) He had too many whores hanging around.
11. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
(a) Royalties for the songs she wrote.
(b) Alimony and child support.
(c) Child support.
12. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) A psychic.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Jerry Mulligan.
(d) Phil Spector.
13. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
14. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
(a) Honky Tonk Women.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(d) Proud Mary.
15. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) On stage.
(b) In the hotel room.
(c) In the car.
(d) In the dressing room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
2. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
3. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
4. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
5. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)