|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) A women's shelter.
(b) Another room in the hotel.
(c) Another hotel.
(d) The bus station.
2. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Herman's Hermits.
(b) The Dave Clark Five.
(c) Elvis Presley.
(d) The Crystals.
3. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
(a) A fur coat.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) An anniversary gift.
(d) Her own money.
4. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
(a) Alimony and child support.
(b) Child support.
(c) Royalties for the songs she wrote.
5. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
(a) He joined a street gang.
(b) He moved to Europe.
(c) He started doing drugs.
(d) He became a Catholic.
6. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
(a) Cathy Collins.
(b) Ann Cain.
(c) Ann Thomas.
(d) Brenda Barnes.
7. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) On stage.
(c) In the dressing room.
(d) In the hotel room.
8. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
9. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
10. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she had a pyschic reading.
(b) When she gave up booze.
(c) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
(d) When she went to a spa.
11. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(b) Holding steady.
(c) Totally tanked.
12. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Fool in Love.
(b) Get Back.
(c) Nutbush City Limits.
(d) Proud Mary.
13. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(b) The fees got to be too high.
(c) He always overbooked the studios.
(d) He had too many whores hanging around.
14. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
15. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
(d) Rolling Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
2. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
3. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
4. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
5. In what movie did Tina land a part?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)