|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) The songwriting.
(b) Tina's singing talent.
(c) Ike's guitar playing.
(d) The Ikettes.
2. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
(a) Rolls Royce.
3. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) About $100.
(b) A couple dollars.
(c) Just a few cents.
4. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the hotel room.
(c) In the dressing room.
(d) On stage.
5. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) After he fell asleep.
(b) When he went down to the hotel bar.
(c) When he was taking a shower.
(d) When he was with a hooker.
6. Tina's new manager concentrated on getting her bookings in ______________.
7. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) Short skirts.
(b) Hair color.
(c) Long wig.
(d) High heels.
8. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They both want to live in France.
(c) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(d) They both want to take flying lessons.
9. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) Peter Guber.
(c) Sam Philips.
(d) Jack Spencer.
10. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
11. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
12. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A ring.
(b) A massage.
(c) A wig.
(d) A dress.
13. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She didn't get a suite and security.
(b) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(c) She used a credit card.
(d) Her sister wired her money.
14. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
(a) Hey Jude.
(b) Let It Be.
(c) Unchained Melody.
(d) Honky Tonk Women.
15. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) A rental car counter.
(b) A bus.
(c) A train station.
(d) An airport.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
2. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
3. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
4. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
5. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)