|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) Jerry Mulligan.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) A psychic.
(d) Phil Spector.
2. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
(a) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.
(b) These Arms of Mine.
(c) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
3. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She has filed for divorce.
(b) She has had enough of his abuse.
(c) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(d) She put a hit out on him.
4. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
5. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
6. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The Acid Queen.
(b) The Queen Mother.
(c) The whore with a heart of gold.
(d) The reformed murderess.
7. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
8. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
(b) When she went to a spa.
(c) When she had a pyschic reading.
(d) When she gave up booze.
9. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) On stage.
10. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They both want to take flying lessons.
(b) They were both from Tennessee.
(c) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(d) They both want to live in France.
11. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
12. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She gave booze to the kids.
(b) She was doing heroin.
(c) She was stealing.
(d) She was in bed with Ike.
13. Tina's new manager concentrated on getting her bookings in ______________.
14. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Olivia Newton-John's.
(b) Frank Sinatra's.
(c) Sonny and Cher's.
(d) Dean Martin's.
15. Where did Tina stay in the months after she left Ike?
(a) At a women's shelter.
(b) At a rented condo.
(c) At friends' homes.
(d) At a hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what movie did Tina land a part?
2. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
3. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
4. What took over Ike's life in the Seventies?
5. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
This section contains 477 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)