|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tina stay in the months after she left Ike?
(a) At a rented condo.
(b) At friends' homes.
(c) At a women's shelter.
(d) At a hotel.
2. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
3. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
4. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(b) The fees got to be too high.
(c) He had too many whores hanging around.
(d) He always overbooked the studios.
5. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
(a) He joined a street gang.
(b) He started doing drugs.
(c) He became a Catholic.
(d) He moved to Europe.
6. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
7. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was talking out of her head.
(b) She was very battered.
(c) She was acting very paranoid.
(d) She threatened the manager.
8. In what city did Tina open with her new act as a single performer?
9. Where did Tina do her first lengthy tour out of the country?
(b) South Africa.
10. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Dave Clark Five.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) Herman's Hermits.
11. Where did Tina realize that the change she needed was going to come?
(a) From within herself.
(b) From a psychic.
(c) From a divorce attorney.
(d) From a therapist.
12. Which rock star convinced Capitol Records execs to accompany him to Tina's performance at the Ritz?
(a) Eric Clapton.
(b) Elton John.
(c) Rod Stewart.
(d) David Bowie.
13. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
(b) His speech is impaired.
(c) His brain is severely degenerated.
(d) He has track marks all over his arms.
14. Who became Tina's new manager?
(a) Roger Daltrey.
(b) Ray Dawson.
(c) Robert Davidson.
(d) Roger Davies.
15. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
(a) Royalties for the songs she wrote.
(b) Child support.
(d) Alimony and child support.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
2. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
3. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
4. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
5. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)