|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) Long wig.
(b) Hair color.
(c) Short skirts.
(d) High heels.
2. Which Al Green song did Tina record and have a big hit?
(a) I'm Still in Love with You.
(b) Tired of Being Alone.
(c) Love and Happiness.
(d) Let's Stay Together.
3. Which rock star convinced Capitol Records execs to accompany him to Tina's performance at the Ritz?
(a) Rod Stewart.
(b) Eric Clapton.
(c) Elton John.
(d) David Bowie.
4. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A fireplace poker.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A ball bat.
(d) A carving knife.
5. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
(a) Honky Tonk Women.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(d) Rag Doll.
6. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
(a) A fur coat.
(b) Her own money.
(c) An anniversary gift.
(d) A wedding ring.
7. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) A psychic.
(b) Phil Spector.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Jerry Mulligan.
8. Where did Tina realize that the change she needed was going to come?
(a) From a divorce attorney.
(b) From a psychic.
(c) From within herself.
(d) From a therapist.
9. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
10. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
11. In what city did Tina open with her new act as a single performer?
12. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
13. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They both want to live in France.
(c) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(d) They both want to take flying lessons.
14. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
(d) Golden Globe.
15. Which rock star invited Tina to sing with him on a Saturday Night Live appearance?
(a) Paul McCartney.
(b) Rod Stewart.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Elton John.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
2. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
5. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)