|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Phil Spector.
(c) A psychic.
(d) Jerry Mulligan.
2. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Frank Sinatra.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Paul Anka.
3. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
4. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(b) She has had enough of his abuse.
(c) She has filed for divorce.
(d) She put a hit out on him.
5. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) Universal sound.
(b) Bound to be sound.
(c) The wall of sound.
(d) The most sound around.
6. Where did Tina do her first lengthy tour out of the country?
(b) South Africa.
7. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) September 1976.
(b) November 1980.
(c) July 1977.
(d) November 1977.
8. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
9. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
(b) She divorced Ike.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She had a double baby shower.
10. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
(b) Golden Globe.
11. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) Elton John.
(b) Alec Baldwin.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Mel Gibson.
12. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) One month.
(b) Two hours.
(c) Two days.
(d) Two weeks.
13. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she gave up booze.
(b) When she had a pyschic reading.
(c) When she went to a spa.
(d) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
14. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She didn't get a suite and security.
(b) Her sister wired her money.
(c) She used a credit card.
(d) The hotel manager gave it to her.
15. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) The bus station.
(b) Another hotel.
(c) Another room in the hotel.
(d) A women's shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
2. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
3. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
4. Which New York hotel finally agreed to let Tina perform?
5. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)