|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was very battered.
(b) She was talking out of her head.
(c) She threatened the manager.
(d) She was acting very paranoid.
2. Which of the following was on Tina's first solo album?
(a) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(b) Private Dancer.
(c) River Deep-Mountain Wide.
(d) Proud Mary.
3. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) Just a few cents.
(c) About $100.
(d) A couple dollars.
4. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Dave Clark Five.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Beatles.
5. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
(b) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.
(c) These Arms of Mine.
(d) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
6. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
(b) Cell phone.
(c) Credit cards.
7. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
8. In what movie did Tina land a part?
(a) Diary of a Mad Housewife.
(b) Chariots of the Gods.
(c) Love Story.
9. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
10. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
11. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She divorced Ike.
(b) She had a double baby shower.
(c) She had an abortion.
(d) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
12. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
13. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) The Crystals.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Dave Clark Five.
(d) Herman's Hermits.
14. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A carving knife.
(c) A fireplace poker.
(d) A ball bat.
15. What took over Ike's life in the Seventies?
(a) His cocaine habit.
(b) His adultery.
(c) His songwriting.
(d) His illegal use of weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
2. Which record label finally agreed to record Tina as a single act?
3. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
4. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
5. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)