|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) Bound to be sound.
(b) The most sound around.
(c) The wall of sound.
(d) Universal sound.
2. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
(a) Rhonda Gramm.
(b) Phil Spector.
(c) Jack Selby.
(d) Nicki Navarro.
3. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) September 1976.
(b) November 1977.
(c) July 1977.
(d) November 1980.
4. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) Peter Guber.
(c) Jack Spencer.
(d) Sam Philips.
5. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(c) They both want to take flying lessons.
(d) They both want to live in France.
6. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She didn't get a suite and security.
(b) She used a credit card.
(c) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(d) Her sister wired her money.
7. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Have another child.
(c) Renew their vows.
(d) Have their last Top 30 hit together.
8. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
9. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) Elton John.
(b) Alec Baldwin.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Mel Gibson.
10. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) A mistake.
(b) Black rock.
(c) Black 'n roll.
(d) Boogie rock.
11. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A carving knife.
(d) A fireplace poker.
12. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She fought back.
(b) She stabbed him.
(c) She called the police.
(d) She shot him.
13. Which rock star invited Tina to sing with him on a Saturday Night Live appearance?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Paul McCartney.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Rod Stewart.
14. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
15. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
(a) Cell phone.
(b) Credit cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
2. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
3. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
4. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
5. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
This section contains 444 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)