|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
(b) When she had a pyschic reading.
(c) When she gave up booze.
(d) When she went to a spa.
2. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
3. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She divorced Ike.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She had a double baby shower.
(d) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
4. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
(a) Nicki Navarro.
(b) Jack Selby.
(c) Phil Spector.
(d) Rhonda Gramm.
5. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) Frank Sinatra.
(d) Paul Anka.
6. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
7. Who became Tina's new manager?
(a) Ray Dawson.
(b) Roger Davies.
(c) Roger Daltrey.
(d) Robert Davidson.
8. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) A couple dollars.
(c) About $100.
(d) Just a few cents.
9. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) Mick Jagger.
(b) Jerry Mulligan.
(c) Phil Spector.
(d) A psychic.
10. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
11. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(a) New York.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
12. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Get Back.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) Nutbush City Limits.
13. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) An airport.
(b) A train station.
(c) A rental car counter.
(d) A bus.
14. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
(a) Let It Be.
(b) Hey Jude.
(c) Honky Tonk Women.
(d) Unchained Melody.
15. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A wig.
(b) A massage.
(c) A ring.
(d) A dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
2. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
3. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
4. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
5. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)