Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) Elton John.
(b) Alec Baldwin.
(c) Mel Gibson.
(d) John Wayne.
2. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
3. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) A bus.
(b) A train station.
(c) A rental car counter.
(d) An airport.
4. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A ring.
(b) A wig.
(c) A massage.
(d) A dress.
5. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) High heels.
(b) Short skirts.
(c) Long wig.
(d) Hair color.
6. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
(a) Have another child.
(b) Get divorced.
(c) Renew their vows.
(d) Have their last Top 30 hit together.
7. On what magazine did Tina appear on the cover after her performance at the Ritz Carlton?
(b) US Weekly.
(c) Rolling Stone.
8. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
9. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
10. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She fought back.
(b) She shot him.
(c) She called the police.
(d) She stabbed him.
11. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Sam Philips.
(b) Jack Spencer.
(c) Phil Spector.
(d) Peter Guber.
12. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was very battered.
(b) She was acting very paranoid.
(c) She was talking out of her head.
(d) She threatened the manager.
13. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) About $100.
(b) A couple dollars.
(c) Just a few cents.
14. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
(a) France and England.
(b) Ireland and Australia.
(c) England and Australia.
(d) England and Germany.
15. Where did Tina realize that the change she needed was going to come?
(a) From a psychic.
(b) From a divorce attorney.
(c) From a therapist.
(d) From within herself.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
2. In what movie did Tina land a part?
3. Which record label finally agreed to record Tina as a single act?
4. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
5. Tina's new manager concentrated on getting her bookings in ______________.
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)