|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) His brain is severely degenerated.
(b) He has track marks all over his arms.
(c) His speech is impaired.
(d) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
2. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
(b) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(c) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.
(d) These Arms of Mine.
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) When he was taking a shower.
(b) When he went down to the hotel bar.
(c) After he fell asleep.
(d) When he was with a hooker.
4. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The Queen Mother.
(b) The whore with a heart of gold.
(c) The reformed murderess.
(d) The Acid Queen.
5. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) Nicki Navarro.
(c) Rhonda Gramm.
(d) Jack Selby.
6. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
(b) Royalties for the songs she wrote.
(c) Child support.
(d) Alimony and child support.
7. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
8. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Fool in Love.
(b) Get Back.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) Nutbush City Limits.
9. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
10. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
(a) France and England.
(b) England and Germany.
(c) Ireland and Australia.
(d) England and Australia.
11. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
12. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was stealing.
(b) She was in bed with Ike.
(c) She gave booze to the kids.
(d) She was doing heroin.
13. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
14. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) On stage.
15. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
2. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
3. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
4. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
5. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)