|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina get out of the divorce settlement?
(b) Royalties for the songs she wrote.
(c) Alimony and child support.
(d) Child support.
2. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) When he went down to the hotel bar.
(b) When he was with a hooker.
(c) After he fell asleep.
(d) When he was taking a shower.
4. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(c) Holding steady.
(d) Totally tanked.
5. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
6. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
(a) An anniversary gift.
(b) A wedding ring.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) Her own money.
7. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(c) They both want to take flying lessons.
(d) They both want to live in France.
8. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Renew their vows.
(c) Have their last Top 30 hit together.
(d) Have another child.
9. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
(b) He has track marks all over his arms.
(c) His brain is severely degenerated.
(d) His speech is impaired.
10. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) About $100.
(c) Just a few cents.
(d) A couple dollars.
11. On what magazine did Tina appear on the cover after her performance at the Ritz Carlton?
(a) US Weekly.
(c) Rolling Stone.
12. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was doing heroin.
(b) She was stealing.
(c) She gave booze to the kids.
(d) She was in bed with Ike.
13. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
14. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She fought back.
(b) She shot him.
(c) She called the police.
(d) She stabbed him.
15. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
(a) $50,000 per week.
(b) $1,000,000 per week.
(c) $150,000 per week.
(d) $75,000 per week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
2. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
3. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
4. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
5. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
This section contains 466 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)