|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Olivia Newton-John's.
(b) Sonny and Cher's.
(c) Frank Sinatra's.
(d) Dean Martin's.
2. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
3. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) Ike's guitar playing.
(b) Tina's singing talent.
(c) The Ikettes.
(d) The songwriting.
4. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
(a) $1,000,000 per week.
(b) $50,000 per week.
(c) $150,000 per week.
(d) $75,000 per week.
5. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
6. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) $4000 a month alimony.
(b) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
(c) $1000 a month child support.
(d) All of these.
7. Tina got free from Ike after how many years of being with him?
8. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) After he fell asleep.
(b) When he was with a hooker.
(c) When he was taking a shower.
(d) When he went down to the hotel bar.
9. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Mel Gibson.
(c) Elton John.
(d) Alec Baldwin.
10. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(b) The fees got to be too high.
(c) He always overbooked the studios.
(d) He had too many whores hanging around.
11. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They both want to live in France.
(c) They both want to take flying lessons.
(d) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
12. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
(a) Ireland and Australia.
(b) England and Australia.
(c) England and Germany.
(d) France and England.
13. Which record label finally agreed to record Tina as a single act?
(a) Warner Brothers Records.
(b) Armadillo Records.
(c) United Artists Records.
(d) Capitol Records.
14. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) Mick Jagger.
(c) Jerry Mulligan.
(d) A psychic.
15. Which New York hotel finally agreed to let Tina perform?
(a) The Hilton.
(b) The Le Grand Meridien.
(c) The Ritz Carlton.
(d) The Four Seasons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
2. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
3. Which Al Green song did Tina record and have a big hit?
4. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
5. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)