|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) About $100.
(b) Just a few cents.
(c) A couple dollars.
2. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
(b) Golden Globe.
3. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Dean Martin's.
(b) Olivia Newton-John's.
(c) Sonny and Cher's.
(d) Frank Sinatra's.
4. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) Black rock.
(b) A mistake.
(c) Black 'n roll.
(d) Boogie rock.
5. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(b) Totally tanked.
(c) Holding steady.
6. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
7. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) $1000 a month child support.
(b) All of these.
(c) $4000 a month alimony.
(d) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
8. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) September 1976.
(b) July 1977.
(c) November 1980.
(d) November 1977.
9. Who became Tina's new manager?
(a) Roger Daltrey.
(b) Roger Davies.
(c) Robert Davidson.
(d) Ray Dawson.
10. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she went to a spa.
(b) When she gave up booze.
(c) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
(d) When she had a pyschic reading.
11. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Nutbush City Limits.
(b) Get Back.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) Proud Mary.
12. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
(a) He became a Catholic.
(b) He started doing drugs.
(c) He joined a street gang.
(d) He moved to Europe.
13. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was stealing.
(b) She was doing heroin.
(c) She was in bed with Ike.
(d) She gave booze to the kids.
14. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
15. In what movie did Tina land a part?
(a) Diary of a Mad Housewife.
(b) Chariots of the Gods.
(c) Love Story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
2. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
3. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
4. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
5. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)