|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She used a credit card.
(b) She didn't get a suite and security.
(c) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(d) Her sister wired her money.
2. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she went to a spa.
(b) When she gave up booze.
(c) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
(d) When she had a pyschic reading.
3. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
4. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) High heels.
(b) Long wig.
(c) Short skirts.
(d) Hair color.
5. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
6. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
(a) Nicki Navarro.
(b) Rhonda Gramm.
(c) Jack Selby.
(d) Phil Spector.
7. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
(a) $150,000 per week.
(b) $75,000 per week.
(c) $1,000,000 per week.
(d) $50,000 per week.
8. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
9. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He had too many whores hanging around.
(b) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(c) The fees got to be too high.
(d) He always overbooked the studios.
10. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
11. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(b) Holding steady.
(d) Totally tanked.
12. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) All of these.
(b) $1000 a month child support.
(c) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
(d) $4000 a month alimony.
13. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) November 1977.
(b) July 1977.
(c) November 1980.
(d) September 1976.
14. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the hotel room.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) On stage.
(d) In the car.
15. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
Short Answer Questions
1. On what magazine did Tina appear on the cover after her performance at the Ritz Carlton?
2. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
3. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
4. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
5. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)