|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) $4000 a month alimony.
(b) All of these.
(c) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
(d) $1000 a month child support.
2. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was talking out of her head.
(b) She was very battered.
(c) She was acting very paranoid.
(d) She threatened the manager.
3. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She had an abortion.
(b) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
(c) She had a double baby shower.
(d) She divorced Ike.
4. What took over Ike's life in the Seventies?
(a) His songwriting.
(b) His adultery.
(c) His cocaine habit.
(d) His illegal use of weapons.
5. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) Mel Gibson.
(b) Elton John.
(c) John Wayne.
(d) Alec Baldwin.
6. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
7. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) Black 'n roll.
(b) Black rock.
(c) A mistake.
(d) Boogie rock.
8. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) About $100.
(c) Just a few cents.
(d) A couple dollars.
9. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(c) Totally tanked.
(d) Holding steady.
10. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
(a) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Honky Tonk Women.
(d) Proud Mary.
11. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
12. Which of these did Tina's new manager tell her to abandon?
(a) High heels.
(b) Long wig.
(c) Short skirts.
(d) Hair color.
13. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A carving knife.
(c) A fireplace poker.
(d) A hammer.
14. In what movie did Tina land a part?
(a) Love Story.
(c) Diary of a Mad Housewife.
(d) Chariots of the Gods.
15. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
2. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
3. Where did Tina do her first lengthy tour out of the country?
4. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
5. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)