|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
2. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Rhoda Goran.
(b) Randa Garrison.
(c) Rhonda Graam.
(d) Rielle Galloway.
3. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
4. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(c) Her grandmother died.
(d) She flunked out of school.
5. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
6. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
7. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) Ike's lover.
(c) All of these.
(d) Business manager.
8. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She had an off night on stage.
(b) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(c) She went out with somebody else.
(d) She forgot to bring beer home.
9. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) October 28, 1938.
(c) September 15, 1934.
(d) November 26, 1939.
10. What was Ike's father's profession?
11. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
12. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(b) The Flamingo.
(d) Club Manhattan.
13. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
14. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
(a) American Bandstand.
(b) Dance Party.
(c) Hit Parade.
(d) Ed Sullivan Show.
15. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too tall.
(b) She was too skinny.
(c) She had wiry hair.
(d) She had buck teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
2. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
3. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
4. Who is Tina's father?
5. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)