|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Rag Doll.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) River Deep-Mountain High.
(d) Fool in Love.
5. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Rielle Galloway.
(b) Rhoda Goran.
(c) Rhonda Graam.
(d) Randa Garrison.
6. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
7. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) They went to the same church.
(b) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(c) They ran into each other at a record store.
(d) Alline was dating one of his band members.
8. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) October 28, 1938.
(c) September 15, 1934.
(d) November 26, 1939.
9. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
10. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
11. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
12. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
(a) Betty Branson.
(b) Birdie Bramlett.
(c) Bonnie Bramlett.
(d) Bonnie Burns.
13. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(b) The faster the better.
14. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anna Mae Bolton.
(b) Angie May Bilson.
(c) Anne Marie Bullock.
(d) Anna Mae Bullock.
15. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She's OK with it.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She doesn't like it.
(d) She hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first instrument Ike played?
2. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
3. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
4. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
5. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)