|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
(a) She was a beautiful white girl.
(b) She truly loved him.
(c) She was underage.
(d) She looked like a younger Tina.
2. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
(a) He never loved anyone like Tina.
(b) He wanted to be with her forever.
(c) So he could control her.
(d) To have more children.
3. What was the first instrument Ike played?
4. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) September 15, 1934.
(b) November 26, 1939.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) October 28, 1938.
5. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
6. Who is Tina's mother?
7. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
8. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(b) They went to the same church.
(c) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(d) They ran into each other at a record store.
9. Who is Tina's father?
10. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) She was white.
(c) She left the band.
(d) She lost her voice.
11. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(b) Community dances.
(c) The radio.
(d) A phonograph.
12. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
(b) He loved the weather.
(c) He loved the open air houses.
(d) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
13. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Willie Hill.
(b) Richard Hall.
(c) Raymond Hill.
(d) Roger Hammond.
14. What is Tina's sister's name?
15. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(a) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
2. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
3. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
4. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
5. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)