|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Richard Hall.
(b) Willie Hill.
(c) Roger Hammond.
(d) Raymond Hill.
3. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
4. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
5. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved the open air houses.
(b) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
(c) He loved the weather.
(d) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
6. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
7. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was gorgeous.
(b) He was ugly.
(c) He was chunky.
(d) He was really tall.
8. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
9. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) South Los Angeles.
10. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
11. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
(a) Ann Cain.
(b) Frannie Brown.
(c) Anna Bolton.
(d) Amy Carson.
12. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
(a) Red Cross.
(b) Volunteer groups.
13. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
(a) She was underage.
(b) She truly loved him.
(c) She looked like a younger Tina.
(d) She was a beautiful white girl.
14. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(b) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(c) They went to the same church.
(d) They ran into each other at a record store.
15. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Henry Thompson.
(b) Harry Taylor.
(c) Harry Timmons.
(d) Hank Teaford.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
2. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
3. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
4. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
5. When was Tina Turner born?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)