Short Answer Key
Chapter 1: Nut Bush
1. What was Tina Turner's given name?
Anna Mae Bullock.
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
3. When was Tina Turner born?
November 26, 1939.
4. Who is Tina's father?
5. Who is Tina's mother?
6. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
Light brown skin.
7. What is Tina's sister's name?
8. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
9. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
10. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
A second child.
11. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
12. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
Chapter 2: Childhood's End
1. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
2. Where do Tina's parents go to apply...
This section contains 2,272 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)