|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Sam Philips.
(b) Phil Spector.
(c) Jack Spencer.
(d) Peter Guber.
2. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
3. Which of the following is true of Ronnie after his parents' divorce?
(a) He started doing drugs.
(b) He moved to Europe.
(c) He joined a street gang.
(d) He became a Catholic.
4. Which Al Green song did Tina record and have a big hit?
(a) I'm Still in Love with You.
(b) Love and Happiness.
(c) Let's Stay Together.
(d) Tired of Being Alone.
5. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anna Mae Bullock.
(b) Anna Mae Bolton.
(c) Anne Marie Bullock.
(d) Angie May Bilson.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Tina Turner born?
2. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
3. How many Grammys did Tina win for her first solo album?
4. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
5. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)