|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
2. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She had wiry hair.
(b) She had buck teeth.
(c) She was too tall.
(d) She was too skinny.
3. What did Tina promise to do when she learned more about life?
(a) Share it.
(b) Start a blog.
(c) Write a new album of songs.
(d) Write a new book.
4. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Selma, Alabama.
(b) Ripley, Tennessee.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
5. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
(a) Take it or leave it.
(b) Cautiously optimistic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
2. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
4. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)