|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was on Tina's first solo album?
(a) Private Dancer.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) River Deep-Mountain Wide.
(d) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
2. When was the divorce final between Ike and Tina?
(a) July 1977.
(b) November 1980.
(c) September 1976.
(d) November 1977.
3. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
(a) Beat them up.
(b) Stabbed them in a fight.
(c) Reported them to the police.
(d) Pulled his gun on them.
4. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She gave booze to the kids.
(b) She was stealing.
(c) She was in bed with Ike.
(d) She was doing heroin.
5. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(b) The faster the better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
2. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
5. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)