|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He had too many whores hanging around.
(b) The fees got to be too high.
(c) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(d) He always overbooked the studios.
2. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Ike's bad temper.
(b) Her changing voice.
(c) The discord in the band.
(d) Ike's limited composing skills.
3. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A ring.
(b) A dress.
(c) A massage.
(d) A wig.
4. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
(b) Very close.
5. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
2. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
3. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
4. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
5. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)