|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Hank Teaford.
(b) Henry Thompson.
(c) Harry Timmons.
(d) Harry Taylor.
2. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
3. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
4. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rockin' Rocket.
(b) Rocket to Nowhere.
(c) Rocket Ride.
(d) Rocket 88.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
2. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
3. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
4. Who is Tina's mother?
5. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)