|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which friend helped Tina get bookings as a single performer?
(a) Jack Selby.
(b) Rhonda Gramm.
(c) Nicki Navarro.
(d) Phil Spector.
2. What did Tina promise to do when she learned more about life?
(a) Share it.
(b) Write a new book.
(c) Write a new album of songs.
(d) Start a blog.
3. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
(a) Brenda Barnes.
(b) Ann Thomas.
(c) Cathy Collins.
(d) Ann Cain.
4. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Ike's bad temper.
(b) The discord in the band.
(c) Her changing voice.
(d) Ike's limited composing skills.
5. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) The Crystals.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Dave Clark Five.
(d) Herman's Hermits.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
2. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
3. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
4. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
5. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)