|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Light brown skin.
(b) Very dark skin.
(c) High cheek bones.
(d) Reddish hair.
2. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
(a) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(c) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.
(d) These Arms of Mine.
3. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
4. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Randa Garrison.
(b) Rhonda Graam.
(c) Rielle Galloway.
(d) Rhoda Goran.
5. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Tina Turner born?
2. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
3. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
4. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
5. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)