|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
2. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
(a) He always overbooked the studios.
(b) He spilled cocaine and coffee and left the equipment useless.
(c) The fees got to be too high.
(d) He had too many whores hanging around.
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. Which New York hotel finally agreed to let Tina perform?
(a) The Ritz Carlton.
(b) The Le Grand Meridien.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) The Hilton.
5. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A fireplace poker.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A ball bat.
(d) A carving knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much money did Tina earn for her five-week tour in South Africa?
2. Which rock star convinced Capitol Records execs to accompany him to Tina's performance at the Ritz?
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
4. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
5. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)