|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(a) The faster the better.
2. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
(a) All of these.
(b) $4000 a month alimony.
(c) Custody of Craig and Ronnie.
(d) $1000 a month child support.
3. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(b) She didn't get a suite and security.
(c) She used a credit card.
(d) Her sister wired her money.
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She had wiry hair.
(b) She had buck teeth.
(c) She was too skinny.
(d) She was too tall.
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(c) Butte, Montana.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what movie did Tina land a part?
2. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
3. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
4. Where did Tina stay in the months after she left Ike?
5. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)