|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
2. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Dwight Louis Turner.
(b) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(c) Isaac Luster Turner.
(d) Izear Luster Turner.
4. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
5. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
(a) Buying new wigs.
(b) Signing autographs.
(c) Traveling on the road.
(d) Sleeping in cheap hotels.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
2. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
3. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
4. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
5. When was Tina Turner born?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)