|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(c) St. Louis.
2. To what did Tina attribute her finding inner strength?
(b) Good friends.
(c) Her kids.
(d) Lots of therapy.
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Blues and Grill.
(b) Club Manhattan.
(c) The Dixie Drive-In.
(d) Club Havana.
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She had wiry hair.
(b) She was too skinny.
(c) She had buck teeth.
(d) She was too tall.
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Richard Hall.
(b) Roger Hammond.
(c) Willie Hill.
(d) Raymond Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
2. Which record label finally agreed to record Tina as a single act?
3. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
4. What is Tina's sister's name?
5. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)