|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) A second child.
(b) A job.
(c) A divorce.
(d) To move to Tennessee.
2. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She has had enough of his abuse.
(b) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(c) She put a hit out on him.
(d) She has filed for divorce.
3. What is the name of Tina's second child?
4. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) Bought a house.
(b) Bought drugs.
(c) Bought new instruments.
(d) Hired new musicians.
5. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) The songwriting.
(b) Tina's singing talent.
(c) The Ikettes.
(d) Ike's guitar playing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
2. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
3. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
4. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)