|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
(a) Vowed to stay loyal to the career.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Had her boyfriend beat him.
(d) Ran away from him.
2. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A man's shoe stretcher.
(b) A ball bat.
(c) A fireplace poker.
(d) A wire hanger.
3. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Nutbush City Limits.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) Get Back.
4. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
(a) St. Louis.
5. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
2. Who is Tina's mother?
3. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
4. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
5. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)