|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) San Diego.
(c) South Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
2. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) He has track marks all over his arms.
(b) His speech is impaired.
(c) His brain is severely degenerated.
(d) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) Rag Doll.
(b) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
(c) River Deep-Mountain High.
(d) Proud Mary.
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 1 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 8 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Tina Turner born?
2. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
3. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
4. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
5. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)