|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina's father?
2. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was talking out of her head.
(b) She was acting very paranoid.
(c) She was very battered.
(d) She threatened the manager.
3. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) Bought a house.
(b) Hired new musicians.
(c) Bought drugs.
(d) Bought new instruments.
4. In what movie did Tina land a part?
(b) Diary of a Mad Housewife.
(c) Chariots of the Gods.
(d) Love Story.
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Richard Hall.
(c) Willie Hill.
(d) Raymond Hill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
2. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
3. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
4. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
5. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)