|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Hank Teaford.
(b) Harry Taylor.
(c) Harry Timmons.
(d) Henry Thompson.
2. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was gorgeous.
(b) He was chunky.
(c) He was really tall.
(d) He was ugly.
3. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
(a) Anna Bolton.
(b) Ann Cain.
(c) Frannie Brown.
(d) Amy Carson.
4. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) The discord in the band.
(b) Her changing voice.
(c) Ike's limited composing skills.
(d) Ike's bad temper.
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 1 years.
(b) 6 weeks.
(c) 8 months.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
2. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
3. In what city was Ike Turner born?
4. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
5. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)