|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) Another hotel.
(b) Another room in the hotel.
(c) A women's shelter.
(d) The bus station.
2. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
(b) He loved the open air houses.
(c) He loved the weather.
(d) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
3. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) November 26, 1939.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) September 15, 1934.
(d) October 28, 1938.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) River Deep-Mountain High.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) Rag Doll.
5. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(b) Totally tanked.
(d) Holding steady.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
2. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
3. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
4. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
5. Why did musicians stop renting Ike's studios?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)