|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
(a) The Twist.
(b) The Swim.
(c) The Jitterbug.
(d) The Quick Step.
2. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
(a) Have another child.
(b) Have their last Top 30 hit together.
(c) Renew their vows.
(d) Get divorced.
3. What is Tina's sister's name?
4. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) The Last Chance.
(b) Mercury Lounge.
(d) The Hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city did Tina attend high school?
2. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
3. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
4. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
5. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)