|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 6 weeks.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 8 months.
2. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
3. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
4. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two months.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two years.
5. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
(a) Anna Bolton.
(b) Amy Carson.
(c) Ann Cain.
(d) Frannie Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first instrument Ike played?
2. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
4. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
5. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)