|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too skinny.
(b) She had wiry hair.
(c) She was too tall.
(d) She had buck teeth.
2. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
(a) Fool in Love.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) Get Back.
(d) Nutbush City Limits.
3. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
(a) The Swim.
(b) The Quick Step.
(c) The Jitterbug.
(d) The Twist.
4. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
5. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
2. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)