|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
(b) His brain is severely degenerated.
(c) His speech is impaired.
(d) He has track marks all over his arms.
2. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anna Mae Bolton.
(b) Angie May Bilson.
(c) Anne Marie Bullock.
(d) Anna Mae Bullock.
3. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
(c) St. Louis.
4. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
5. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She doesn't like it.
(d) She's OK with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
2. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
3. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
4. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)