|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) Sunday School.
(b) The sermons.
(c) The frenetic dancing.
(d) The singing.
2. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Harry Taylor.
(b) Henry Thompson.
(c) Hank Teaford.
(d) Harry Timmons.
3. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
4. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(b) She has had enough of his abuse.
(c) She put a hit out on him.
(d) She has filed for divorce.
5. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
2. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
3. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
4. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
5. In what city was Tina Turner born?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)