|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The Civil Rights movement.
(b) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(c) Women's right to vote.
(d) The Great Depression.
2. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
3. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
4. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
5. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two hours.
(d) One month.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
2. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
3. In what city was Tina Turner born?
4. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
5. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)