|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) Paul Anka.
(c) The Four Seasons.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
2. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(b) Her grandmother died.
(c) She flunked out of school.
(d) She got pregnant.
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She's OK with it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She doesn't like it.
5. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) His brain is severely degenerated.
(b) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
(c) He has track marks all over his arms.
(d) His speech is impaired.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tina's sister's name?
2. Where did Tina realize that the change she needed was going to come?
3. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
4. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
5. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)