|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
2. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Rag Doll.
(b) Fool in Love.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
3. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A carving knife.
(b) A ball bat.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A fireplace poker.
4. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) She left the band.
(c) She was white.
(d) She lost her voice.
5. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
(a) He locked Tina in a dark room for days.
(b) He stuck a lit cigarette up Tina's nose.
(c) He tied a gag in Tina's mouth.
(d) He burned Tina's back with a curling iron.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
2. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
3. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
4. Who is Tina's mother?
5. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)