|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She doesn't like it.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She's OK with it.
2. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A table.
(d) A bench.
3. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
(a) When she gave up booze.
(b) When she had a pyschic reading.
(c) When she went to a spa.
(d) When she began chanting Buddhist prayers.
4. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Butte, Montana.
(c) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(d) San Diego, California.
5. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(a) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
2. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
4. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
5. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)