|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
2. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anne Marie Bullock.
(b) Anna Mae Bolton.
(c) Anna Mae Bullock.
(d) Angie May Bilson.
3. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Selma, Alabama.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(d) Ripley, Tennessee.
4. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A carving knife.
(d) A fireplace poker.
5. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) An airport.
(b) A train station.
(c) A rental car counter.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
2. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
3. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
4. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
5. What was Ike Turner's given name?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)