|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) November 26, 1939.
(b) October 28, 1938.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) September 15, 1934.
2. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) Just after they got married.
(b) Just after they got engaged.
(c) Just when Ike takes up again with his wife.
(d) Just before she graduated high school.
3. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
4. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A man's shoe stretcher.
(c) A fireplace poker.
(d) A wire hanger.
5. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
(a) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.
(b) These Arms of Mine.
(d) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
2. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
3. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
4. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
5. What is Tina's son's name?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)