|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) When he was taking a shower.
(b) After he fell asleep.
(c) When he was with a hooker.
(d) When he went down to the hotel bar.
2. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Honky Tonk Women.
(d) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
3. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
4. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The Acid Queen.
(b) The reformed murderess.
(c) The Queen Mother.
(d) The whore with a heart of gold.
5. Who is Tina's father?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
2. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
3. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
4. What was the name of the last Top 30 hit that Ike and Tina had together?
5. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)