|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) September 15, 1934.
(c) November 26, 1939.
(d) October 28, 1938.
2. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(b) B.B. King.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Bo Diddley.
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
(a) Let It Be.
(b) Honky Tonk Women.
(c) Unchained Melody.
(d) Hey Jude.
5. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She divorced Ike.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She had a double baby shower.
(d) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
2. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
3. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
5. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)