|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Very dark skin.
(b) Light brown skin.
(c) Reddish hair.
(d) High cheek bones.
2. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(b) All of these.
(c) Business manager.
(d) Ike's lover.
3. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
(a) Ann Cain.
(b) Anna Bolton.
(c) Amy Carson.
(d) Frannie Brown.
4. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) A mistake.
(b) Black 'n roll.
(c) Boogie rock.
(d) Black rock.
5. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Fool in Love.
(c) River Deep-Mountain High.
(d) Rag Doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
2. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
3. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
4. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)