|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(c) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
3. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
(c) Rolls Royce.
4. What is Tina's son's name?
5. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Ike's limited composing skills.
(b) The discord in the band.
(c) Her changing voice.
(d) Ike's bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
4. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
5. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)