|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) Bound to be sound.
(b) The wall of sound.
(c) The most sound around.
(d) Universal sound.
2. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
(b) Very close.
3. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
4. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
5. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Write songs with him.
(b) Smoke pot with him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Teach him to dance the pony.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
2. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
3. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
4. In what city was Ike Turner born?
5. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)