|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(b) San Diego.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) South Los Angeles.
2. What is the name of Tina's second child?
3. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
5. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
(b) River Deep-Mountain High.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) Rag Doll.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
4. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
5. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)