|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
2. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(b) She went out with somebody else.
(c) She forgot to bring beer home.
(d) She had an off night on stage.
3. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved the weather.
(b) He loved the open air houses.
(c) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
(d) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
5. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Isaac Luster Turner.
(b) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(c) Izear Luster Turner.
(d) Dwight Louis Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
5. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)