|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
3. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Memphis, Tennessee.
(b) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(c) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
4. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(c) Little Rock.
5. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) South Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Diego.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
2. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
3. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
4. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
5. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)