|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(d) Honky Tonk Women.
2. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Reddish hair.
(b) High cheek bones.
(c) Very dark skin.
(d) Light brown skin.
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
(a) Her paternal grandmother.
(b) Her mother's sister.
(c) Her godmother.
(d) Her maternal grandmother.
5. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
2. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
3. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
4. What was Tina Turner's given name?
5. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)