|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) River Deep-Mountain High.
(b) Fool in Love.
(c) Rag Doll.
(d) Proud Mary.
2. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) A bus.
(b) A rental car counter.
(c) An airport.
(d) A train station.
3. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
(b) Golden Globe.
4. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She's OK with it.
(c) She doesn't like it.
(d) She loves it.
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) The Hole.
(b) Mercury Lounge.
(c) The Last Chance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
2. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
3. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
4. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
5. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)