|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) The Dixie Drive-In.
3. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
(b) Volunteer groups.
(d) Red Cross.
4. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
(a) She was white.
(b) She left the band.
(c) She lost her voice.
(d) She got pregnant.
5. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. Who is Tina's father?
3. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
4. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
5. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)