|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
(a) Audience participation.
(b) Stage fright.
(c) Facial injury.
2. What is the name of Tina's second child?
3. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Selma, Alabama.
(b) Ripley, Tennessee.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
4. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Dave Clark Five.
(d) The Beatles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
2. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
3. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
4. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
5. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)