|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
(b) Stage fright.
(c) Audience participation.
(d) Facial injury.
2. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two weeks.
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
(a) Stabbed them in a fight.
(b) Pulled his gun on them.
(c) Beat them up.
(d) Reported them to the police.
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 8 years.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 6 weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
2. What was the first instrument Ike played?
3. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
4. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
5. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)