|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) To move to Tennessee.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A second child.
(d) A job.
2. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Ripley, Tennessee.
(b) Selma, Alabama.
(c) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
3. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
4. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved the open air houses.
(b) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
(c) He loved the weather.
(d) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
5. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
2. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)