|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two days.
(d) One month.
2. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
(b) Cautiously optimistic.
(c) Take it or leave it.
3. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Memphis, Tennessee.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
4. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) A bus.
(b) A train station.
(c) An airport.
(d) A rental car counter.
5. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She went out with somebody else.
(b) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(c) She had an off night on stage.
(d) She forgot to bring beer home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
2. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
3. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
4. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
5. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)