|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
2. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was chunky.
(b) He was gorgeous.
(c) He was really tall.
(d) He was ugly.
3. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Her changing voice.
(b) The discord in the band.
(c) Ike's limited composing skills.
(d) Ike's bad temper.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Rag Doll.
(b) River Deep-Mountain High.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) Fool in Love.
5. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) B.B. King.
(d) Bo Diddley.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
2. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
5. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)