|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) Sunday School.
(b) The sermons.
(c) The frenetic dancing.
(d) The singing.
2. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two days.
(b) One month.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
5. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) Ike's lover.
(c) All of these.
(d) Business manager.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
2. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
3. What was the first instrument Ike played?
4. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
5. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)