|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They both want to take flying lessons.
(b) They both want to live in France.
(c) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(d) They were both from Tennessee.
2. Who is Tina's father?
3. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
(a) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(c) These Arms of Mine.
(d) Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay.
4. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) The Ikettes.
(b) Ike's guitar playing.
(c) The songwriting.
(d) Tina's singing talent.
5. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
(d) Little Tinas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
2. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
3. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
4. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
5. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)