|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was stealing.
(b) She was in bed with Ike.
(c) She gave booze to the kids.
(d) She was doing heroin.
2. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too tall.
(b) She had buck teeth.
(c) She had wiry hair.
(d) She was too skinny.
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) The sermons.
(b) Sunday School.
(c) The frenetic dancing.
(d) The singing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
2. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
3. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
4. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
5. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)