|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) Ike's lover.
(b) All of these.
(c) Business manager.
2. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(a) Little Rock.
3. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(b) They went to the same church.
(c) They ran into each other at a record store.
(d) Alline was dating one of his band members.
4. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
5. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She doesn't like it.
(c) She's OK with it.
(d) She hates it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
2. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
3. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
4. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
5. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)