|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
(b) He loved the open air houses.
(c) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
(d) He loved the weather.
2. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
3. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(b) Ripley, Tennessee.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Selma, Alabama.
4. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
(a) Very close.
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Butte, Montana.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
2. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
3. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
4. When was Tina Turner born?
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)