|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina's father?
2. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
3. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
4. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Willie Hill.
(b) Roger Hammond.
(c) Richard Hall.
(d) Raymond Hill.
5. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Reddish hair.
(b) High cheek bones.
(c) Very dark skin.
(d) Light brown skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
2. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
3. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
4. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
This section contains 149 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)