|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
(a) The Twist.
(b) The Quick Step.
(c) The Jitterbug.
(d) The Swim.
2. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(b) The Great Depression.
(c) The Civil Rights movement.
(d) Women's right to vote.
3. What was Ike's father's profession?
4. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
5. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
(a) Betty Branson.
(b) Bonnie Burns.
(c) Bonnie Bramlett.
(d) Birdie Bramlett.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
3. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
4. Who is Tina's father?
5. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)