|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
2. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
(a) Audience participation.
(b) Stage fright.
(c) Facial injury.
3. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She forgot to bring beer home.
(b) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(c) She had an off night on stage.
(d) She went out with somebody else.
4. What was Ike's father's profession?
5. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
2. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
3. Who is the father of Tina's child?
4. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
5. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)