|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina's mother?
2. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
3. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She hates it.
(b) She loves it.
(c) She's OK with it.
(d) She doesn't like it.
4. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Civil Rights movement.
(d) Women's right to vote.
5. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too skinny.
(b) She was too tall.
(c) She had wiry hair.
(d) She had buck teeth.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
2. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
3. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
4. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
5. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)