|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Willie Hill.
(b) Richard Hall.
(c) Raymond Hill.
(d) Roger Hammond.
2. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
3. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
4. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
(a) Cautiously optimistic.
(c) Take it or leave it.
5. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
2. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
4. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
5. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)