|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) The Dixie Drive-In.
(b) Club Manhattan.
(c) Club Havana.
(d) Blues and Grill.
3. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anna Mae Bolton.
(b) Angie May Bilson.
(c) Anne Marie Bullock.
(d) Anna Mae Bullock.
4. What is the name of Tina's second child?
5. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tina's father?
2. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
3. Who is Tina's mother?
4. Who is the father of Tina's child?
5. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)