|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Richard Hall.
(c) Willie Hill.
(d) Raymond Hill.
2. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A fireplace poker.
(c) A wire hanger.
(d) A man's shoe stretcher.
3. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A guitar.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A table.
(d) A bench.
4. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(b) San Diego.
(c) South Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Butte, Montana.
(c) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
2. What was the first instrument Ike played?
3. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
4. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
5. What did Ike name his own band?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)