|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) The Dixie Drive-In.
(b) Club Havana.
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) Blues and Grill.
2. Who is Tina's father?
3. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) November 26, 1939.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) October 28, 1938.
(d) September 15, 1934.
4. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) Mercury Lounge.
(b) The Hole.
(d) The Last Chance.
5. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(c) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
2. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
4. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
5. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)