|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Tina's father?
2. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket to Nowhere.
(b) Rockin' Rocket.
(c) Rocket 88.
(d) Rocket Ride.
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
(a) Ann Cain.
(b) Amy Carson.
(c) Anna Bolton.
(d) Frannie Brown.
5. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She went out with somebody else.
(b) She had an off night on stage.
(c) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(d) She forgot to bring beer home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
2. What was Ike Turner's given name?
3. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
4. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
5. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)