|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
2. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
3. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She doesn't like it.
(b) She's OK with it.
(c) She loves it.
(d) She hates it.
4. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
(a) So he could control her.
(b) He wanted to be with her forever.
(c) He never loved anyone like Tina.
(d) To have more children.
5. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
2. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
3. In what city was Tina Turner born?
4. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
5. Who is Tina's father?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)