|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(c) St. Louis.
2. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She doesn't like it.
(c) She's OK with it.
(d) She hates it.
3. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
(a) Pulled his gun on them.
(b) Stabbed them in a fight.
(c) Beat them up.
(d) Reported them to the police.
4. Who is Tina's father?
5. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(a) The faster the better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
2. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
3. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
4. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
5. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)