|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
2. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
(a) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(b) A phonograph.
(c) The radio.
(d) Community dances.
4. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
(a) The Swim.
(b) The Quick Step.
(c) The Jitterbug.
(d) The Twist.
5. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Rielle Galloway.
(b) Rhoda Goran.
(c) Rhonda Graam.
(d) Randa Garrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
4. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
5. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)