|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Izear Luster Turner.
(b) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(c) Dwight Louis Turner.
(d) Isaac Luster Turner.
2. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) B.B. King.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
3. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother died.
(b) She flunked out of school.
(c) She got pregnant.
(d) Her grandmother's house burned down.
4. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) Women's right to vote.
(b) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Civil Rights movement.
(d) The Great Depression.
5. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
2. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
4. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
5. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)