|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) A phonograph.
(b) The radio.
(d) Community dances.
2. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
(b) St. Louis.
3. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(b) The Flamingo.
4. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Swing.
(b) Kings of Rhythm.
(c) Rhythm Royalty.
(d) Dukes of Dixie.
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rockin' Rocket.
(b) Rocket Ride.
(c) Rocket to Nowhere.
(d) Rocket 88.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tina's mother?
2. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
3. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
4. What is Tina's sister's name?
5. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)