|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Butte, Montana.
(d) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
2. Who is Tina's father?
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) Five years.
(b) One year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
4. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(b) The Flamingo.
5. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) They went to the same church.
(b) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(c) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(d) They ran into each other at a record store.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
2. What is the name of Tina's second child?
3. What is Tina's son's name?
4. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
5. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)