|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(d) Little Rock.
2. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) November 26, 1939.
(b) September 15, 1934.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) October 28, 1938.
3. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
4. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
(a) Take it or leave it.
(d) Cautiously optimistic.
5. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
(a) The Swim.
(b) The Quick Step.
(c) The Twist.
(d) The Jitterbug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
2. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
3. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
4. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
5. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)