|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She doesn't like it.
(c) She's OK with it.
(d) She hates it.
2. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) November 26, 1939.
(c) September 15, 1934.
(d) October 28, 1938.
3. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) B.B. King.
(b) Bo Diddley.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
4. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
(d) St. Louis.
5. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(b) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
3. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
4. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
5. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)