|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Memphis, Tennessee.
(d) Tupelo, Mississippi.
3. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rockin' Rocket.
(b) Rocket to Nowhere.
(c) Rocket Ride.
(d) Rocket 88.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
5. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
2. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
3. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
4. Who is Tina's mother?
5. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)