|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Raymond Hill.
(b) Willie Hill.
(c) Roger Hammond.
(d) Richard Hall.
2. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
(a) Vowed to stay loyal to the career.
(b) Had her boyfriend beat him.
(c) Ran away from him.
(d) Called the police.
3. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(c) Selma, Alabama.
(d) Ripley, Tennessee.
4. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two months.
5. What was Ike's father's profession?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
2. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
3. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
4. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
5. What did Ike name his own band?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)