|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
2. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
(a) Ran away from him.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Had her boyfriend beat him.
(d) Vowed to stay loyal to the career.
3. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(a) Little Rock.
4. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) A phonograph.
(c) The radio.
(d) Community dances.
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Willie Hill.
(b) Raymond Hill.
(c) Roger Hammond.
(d) Richard Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the first instrument Ike played?
2. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
3. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
4. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
5. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)