|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
(a) Hit Parade.
(b) Ed Sullivan Show.
(c) Dance Party.
(d) American Bandstand.
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Memphis, Tennessee.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
3. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) November 26, 1939.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) September 15, 1934.
(d) October 28, 1938.
4. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
(b) Cautiously optimistic.
(d) Take it or leave it.
5. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anne Marie Bullock.
(b) Angie May Bilson.
(c) Anna Mae Bullock.
(d) Anna Mae Bolton.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
2. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
3. In what city did Tina attend high school?
4. What was Ike's father's profession?
5. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)