|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two months.
2. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) New York.
3. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(b) B.B. King.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
4. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
5. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anne Marie Bullock.
(b) Angie May Bilson.
(c) Anna Mae Bolton.
(d) Anna Mae Bullock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
2. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
5. What did Ike name his own band?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)