|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
(a) He never loved anyone like Tina.
(b) To have more children.
(c) So he could control her.
(d) He wanted to be with her forever.
2. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
3. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
4. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She had an off night on stage.
(b) She forgot to bring beer home.
(c) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(d) She went out with somebody else.
5. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
2. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
3. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
4. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
5. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)