|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was really tall.
(b) He was ugly.
(c) He was gorgeous.
(d) He was chunky.
2. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She had buck teeth.
(b) She had wiry hair.
(c) She was too tall.
(d) She was too skinny.
3. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Ike's bad temper.
(b) Her changing voice.
(c) The discord in the band.
(d) Ike's limited composing skills.
4. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) The sermons.
(b) The frenetic dancing.
(c) Sunday School.
(d) The singing.
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) The Dixie Drive-In.
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) Blues and Grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
2. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
3. What is the name of Tina's second child?
4. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
5. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)