|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
(a) Traveling on the road.
(b) Sleeping in cheap hotels.
(c) Buying new wigs.
(d) Signing autographs.
2. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
(a) Ike's limited composing skills.
(b) Ike's bad temper.
(c) Her changing voice.
(d) The discord in the band.
3. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) The radio.
(b) Community dances.
(c) A phonograph.
4. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Richard Hall.
(b) Raymond Hill.
(c) Willie Hill.
(d) Roger Hammond.
5. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Light brown skin.
(b) High cheek bones.
(c) Reddish hair.
(d) Very dark skin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
2. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
3. In what city was Tina Turner born?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
5. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)