|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
(c) Las Vegas.
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(c) Her grandmother died.
(d) She flunked out of school.
4. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
5. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(b) The Flamingo.
(c) Club Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
3. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
4. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
5. In what city did Tina attend high school?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)