|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6: Los Angeles.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
2. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(b) Little Rock.
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) One year.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two years.
4. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket to Nowhere.
(b) Rocket 88.
(c) Rocket Ride.
(d) Rockin' Rocket.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
2. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
3. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
4. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
5. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)