|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Blues and Grill.
(b) The Dixie Drive-In.
(c) Club Havana.
(d) Club Manhattan.
2. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
3. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
(c) St. Louis.
4. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) The singing.
(b) The frenetic dancing.
(c) The sermons.
(d) Sunday School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
2. In what city was Ike Turner born?
3. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
5. What did Ike name his own band?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)