|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Raymond Hill.
(c) Richard Hall.
(d) Willie Hill.
2. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) B.B. King.
(b) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Bo Diddley.
3. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
4. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) June 25, 1942.
(b) October 28, 1938.
(c) November 26, 1939.
(d) September 15, 1934.
5. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Henry Thompson.
(b) Harry Taylor.
(c) Hank Teaford.
(d) Harry Timmons.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Ike Turner born?
2. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
3. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
4. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
5. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)