|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tina's sister's name?
2. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
3. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anne Marie Bullock.
(b) Angie May Bilson.
(c) Anna Mae Bolton.
(d) Anna Mae Bullock.
4. Who is Tina's father?
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) The Dixie Drive-In.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
2. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
3. What did Ike name his own band?
4. What was Ike's father's profession?
5. What is Tina's son's name?
This section contains 144 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)