|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) She got pregnant.
(b) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(c) Her grandmother died.
(d) She flunked out of school.
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) The Dixie Drive-In.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) Club Havana.
(d) Club Manhattan.
3. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(b) The faster the better.
4. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) Three years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Five years.
5. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ike Turner's given name?
2. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
3. Who is the father of Tina's child?
4. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)