|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(c) Little Rock.
2. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(c) The faster the better.
3. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(a) St. Louis.
4. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Butte, Montana.
(b) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tina Turner's given name?
2. In what city did Tina attend high school?
3. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
4. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
5. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)