|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
2. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) A divorce.
(b) A job.
(c) To move to Tennessee.
(d) A second child.
3. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(c) The faster the better.
4. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) The frenetic dancing.
(b) The sermons.
(c) The singing.
(d) Sunday School.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tina Turner's given name?
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
4. In what city did Tina attend high school?
5. What was Ike's father's profession?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)