|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
2. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) Ripley, Tennessee.
(c) Selma, Alabama.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
3. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) One year.
(b) Two months.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two years.
4. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(b) Club Havana.
(c) The Dixie Drive-In.
(d) Blues and Grill.
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) Sunday School.
(b) The frenetic dancing.
(c) The singing.
(d) The sermons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
2. What did Ike name his own band?
3. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
4. When was Tina Turner born?
5. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)