|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
2. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
(b) Very close.
3. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) To move to Tennessee.
(b) A second child.
(c) A job.
(d) A divorce.
4. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Harry Timmons.
(b) Hank Teaford.
(c) Harry Taylor.
(d) Henry Thompson.
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) The Dixie Drive-In.
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) Blues and Grill.
Short Answer Questions
1. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
2. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
3. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
4. What is Tina's son's name?
5. What did Ike name his own band?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)