|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother died.
(b) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(c) She flunked out of school.
(d) She got pregnant.
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
4. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) B.B. King.
(c) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(d) Bo Diddley.
5. What was the first instrument Ike played?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike name his own band?
2. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
3. Who is Tina's father?
4. What was Ike Turner's given name?
5. What was Ike's father's profession?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)