|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rockin' Rocket.
(b) Rocket 88.
(c) Rocket Ride.
(d) Rocket to Nowhere.
2. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
3. Who is Tina's father?
4. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
5. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) October 28, 1938.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) September 15, 1934.
(d) November 26, 1939.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
2. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
3. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
4. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
5. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)