|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
(a) Very close.
2. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Selma, Alabama.
(b) Ripley, Tennessee.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Nutbush, Tennessee.
3. Who is Tina's father?
4. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) They ran into each other at a record store.
(b) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(c) They went to the same church.
(d) Alline was dating one of his band members.
5. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(c) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
4. What was Tina Turner's given name?
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)