|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(b) St. Louis.
2. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) To move to Tennessee.
(b) A divorce.
(c) A second child.
(d) A job.
3. What was Tina's relationship with her mother?
4. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The Civil Rights movement.
(b) Women's right to vote.
(c) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(d) The Great Depression.
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) The Dixie Drive-In.
(d) Club Manhattan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
2. Who is the father of Tina's child?
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. Who is Tina's mother?
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)