|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4: Clarksdale.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Rhythm.
(b) Rhythm Royalty.
(c) Dukes of Dixie.
(d) Kings of Swing.
2. What is Tina's sister's name?
3. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(c) Little Rock.
4. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) September 15, 1934.
(b) November 26, 1939.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) October 28, 1938.
5. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She had buck teeth.
(b) She was too skinny.
(c) She had wiry hair.
(d) She was too tall.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
2. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
3. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
4. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
5. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)