|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: First Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Anna Mae Bullock.
(b) Anna Mae Bolton.
(c) Anne Marie Bullock.
(d) Angie May Bilson.
3. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The McKinneys.
(b) The Sanderses.
(c) The Millers.
(d) The Hendersons.
4. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) A second child.
(b) A job.
(c) A divorce.
(d) To move to Tennessee.
5. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) Community dances.
(b) The radio.
(c) A phonograph.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
2. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
3. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
4. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
5. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)