|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: First Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
(a) Henry Thompson.
(b) Harry Taylor.
(c) Harry Timmons.
(d) Hank Teaford.
2. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) Women's right to vote.
(b) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Civil Rights movement.
3. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
4. What is Tina's sister's name?
5. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two years.
(c) Two months.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
2. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
5. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)