|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: First Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Two months.
2. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Ripley, Tennessee.
(b) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(c) Selma, Alabama.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Very dark skin.
(b) Light brown skin.
(c) High cheek bones.
(d) Reddish hair.
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) The Last Chance.
(c) The Hole.
(d) Mercury Lounge.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
2. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
3. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
4. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
5. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)