|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: First Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city did Tina attend high school?
(a) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(b) Ripley, Tennessee.
(c) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(d) Selma, Alabama.
2. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) The sermons.
(b) The frenetic dancing.
(c) Sunday School.
(d) The singing.
3. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(b) The faster the better.
4. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother died.
(b) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(c) She flunked out of school.
(d) She got pregnant.
5. Who is Tina's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
2. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
5. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)