|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: First Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) A job.
(b) A divorce.
(c) To move to Tennessee.
(d) A second child.
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(b) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(c) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(d) Memphis, Tennessee.
3. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was chunky.
(b) He was gorgeous.
(c) He was ugly.
(d) He was really tall.
4. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(b) Community dances.
(c) The radio.
(d) A phonograph.
5. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(b) B.B. King.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Bo Diddley.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Tina's mother?
2. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
5. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)