|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3: First Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
2. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Very dark skin.
(b) High cheek bones.
(c) Light brown skin.
(d) Reddish hair.
3. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) September 15, 1934.
(b) November 26, 1939.
(c) June 25, 1942.
(d) October 28, 1938.
4. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) B.B. King.
(b) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
5. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Tina Turner born?
2. Who is Tina's mother?
3. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
4. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
5. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)