|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15: Overnight Sensation and Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two hours.
(b) One month.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Two days.
2. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was chunky.
(b) He was ugly.
(c) He was gorgeous.
(d) He was really tall.
3. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A bench.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A table.
(d) A guitar.
4. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Rhythm.
(b) Rhythm Royalty.
(c) Dukes of Dixie.
(d) Kings of Swing.
5. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
(c) Rolling Stone.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
2. What was Ike's father's profession?
3. What was Tina's first big hit from her first solo album?
4. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
5. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)