|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10: Loving You Too Long.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
(a) He never loved anyone like Tina.
(b) He wanted to be with her forever.
(c) So he could control her.
(d) To have more children.
2. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
3. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A wire hanger.
(b) A fireplace poker.
(c) A man's shoe stretcher.
(d) A ball bat.
4. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(c) The faster the better.
5. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(a) Business manager.
(b) Ike's lover.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
2. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
3. Which Otis Redding hit did Tina record that made it big?
4. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
5. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)