Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7: Touring.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) River Deep-Mountain High.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) Rag Doll.
(d) Fool in Love.
2. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) Sunday School.
(b) The frenetic dancing.
(c) The sermons.
(d) The singing.
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Izear Luster Turner.
(b) Dwight Louis Turner.
(c) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(d) Isaac Luster Turner.
4. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) The Last Chance.
(b) The Hole.
(c) Mercury Lounge.
5. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She forgot to bring beer home.
(b) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(c) She had an off night on stage.
(d) She went out with somebody else.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
2. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
3. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
4. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
5. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)