Quiz: Chapter 3: First Love
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
a) Henry Thompson.
b) Harry Timmons.
c) Harry Taylor.
d) Hank Teaford.
2. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
3. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
b) The faster the better.
4. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
b) The radio.
c) Community dances.
d) A phonograph.
5. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
a) Bo Diddley.
b) The Rolling Stones.
c) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
This section contains 246 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)