|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
2. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(b) Little Rock.
3. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
(b) Red Cross.
(d) Volunteer groups.
4. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) On stage.
5. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A man's shoe stretcher.
(c) A wire hanger.
(d) A fireplace poker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
2. Why did Ike want to marry Tina?
3. What is Tina's sister's name?
4. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
5. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)