|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She went out with somebody else.
(b) She forgot to bring beer home.
(c) She had an off night on stage.
(d) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
2. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
3. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(b) The Flamingo.
(d) Club Manhattan.
4. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
(a) Bonnie Burns.
(b) Bonnie Bramlett.
(c) Betty Branson.
(d) Birdie Bramlett.
5. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
(a) Get divorced.
(b) Have their last Top 30 hit together.
(c) Have another child.
(d) Renew their vows.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
2. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
3. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
4. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)