|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The Millers.
(b) The McKinneys.
(c) The Hendersons.
(d) The Sanderses.
2. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
(a) Sleeping in cheap hotels.
(b) Signing autographs.
(c) Traveling on the road.
(d) Buying new wigs.
3. What was Tina Turner's given name?
(a) Angie May Bilson.
(b) Anna Mae Bolton.
(c) Anna Mae Bullock.
(d) Anne Marie Bullock.
4. Where did Tina stay in the months after she left Ike?
(a) At friends' homes.
(b) At a hotel.
(c) At a women's shelter.
(d) At a rented condo.
5. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) Boogie rock.
(b) Black rock.
(c) Black 'n roll.
(d) A mistake.
Short Answer Questions
1. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
2. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
4. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
5. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)