|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 8 years.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 1 years.
(d) 6 weeks.
2. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
3. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
4. What is Tina's son's name?
5. What is Tina's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Tina begin to feel a change within herself?
2. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
3. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
4. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
5. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)