|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A carving knife.
(b) A ball bat.
(c) A fireplace poker.
(d) A hammer.
2. Which of the following did Tina find stressful about being a rising recording star?
(a) Traveling on the road.
(b) Buying new wigs.
(c) Sleeping in cheap hotels.
(d) Signing autographs.
3. Where did the Revue hit the big time in 1969?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
5. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was very battered.
(b) She was acting very paranoid.
(c) She threatened the manager.
(d) She was talking out of her head.
Short Answer Questions
1. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
2. What did Tina do to help stay calm?
3. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
4. Where did Tina stay in the months after she left Ike?
5. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)