|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Rhoda Goran.
(b) Randa Garrison.
(c) Rielle Galloway.
(d) Rhonda Graam.
2. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) Another hotel.
(b) The bus station.
(c) A women's shelter.
(d) Another room in the hotel.
3. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
(a) Vowed to stay loyal to the career.
(b) Called the police.
(c) Ran away from him.
(d) Had her boyfriend beat him.
4. What happens to Ike from his drug use?
(a) His speech is impaired.
(b) His brain is severely degenerated.
(c) The inside of his nose deteriorates.
(d) He has track marks all over his arms.
5. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
2. In what countries was Tina's music still popular?
3. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
4. What religion intrigued Tina during the Seventies?
5. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)