|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) Five years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) One year.
2. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
(a) She loves it.
(b) She's OK with it.
(c) She hates it.
(d) She doesn't like it.
3. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Willie Hill.
(b) Roger Hammond.
(c) Richard Hall.
(d) Raymond Hill.
4. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) A psychic.
(b) Jerry Mulligan.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Phil Spector.
5. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The McKinneys.
(b) The Sanderses.
(c) The Millers.
(d) The Hendersons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
2. Where did Tina stay in the months after she left Ike?
3. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
4. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
5. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)