|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(b) Ike's lover.
(c) Business manager.
(d) All of these.
2. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
3. What did Tina chase Ann Thomas with when Ann showed up at the house after being kicked out?
(a) A fireplace poker.
(b) A ball bat.
(c) A carving knife.
(d) A hammer.
4. What song became Ike and Tina's biggest hit?
(a) Honky Tonk Women.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) I've Been Loving You Too Long.
(d) Rag Doll.
5. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother's house burned down.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) She flunked out of school.
(d) Her grandmother died.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
2. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
3. In what city was Ike Turner born?
4. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)