|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
(b) She had an abortion.
(c) She divorced Ike.
(d) She had a double baby shower.
3. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
4. Who is the white girl Ike hired to be an Ikette?
(a) Bonnie Bramlett.
(b) Bonnie Burns.
(c) Birdie Bramlett.
(d) Betty Branson.
5. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Fool in Love.
(b) River Deep-Mountain High.
(c) Rag Doll.
(d) Proud Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
2. To what did Tina attribute the band's dry spell?
3. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
4. What did Ike do when some boys harassed Bonnie in Kentucky?
5. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)