|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
2. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Dean Martin's.
(b) Olivia Newton-John's.
(c) Sonny and Cher's.
(d) Frank Sinatra's.
3. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 8 months.
(b) 1 years.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 6 weeks.
4. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
5. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(b) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(c) Memphis, Tennessee.
(d) Little Rock, Arkansas.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who began emerging as the star of Ike's revue?
2. Who is Tina's father?
3. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
4. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)