|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ike's father's profession?
2. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) Her sister wired her money.
(b) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(c) She used a credit card.
(d) She didn't get a suite and security.
3. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Dukes of Dixie.
(b) Kings of Rhythm.
(c) Rhythm Royalty.
(d) Kings of Swing.
4. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
5. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) Two hours.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) Two days.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Tina's lawyer demand in her divorce from Ike?
2. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
3. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
4. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
5. What took over Ike's life in the Seventies?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)