|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) Her own money.
(c) A fur coat.
(d) An anniversary gift.
2. Whose television special did Tina appear on during this time?
(a) Dean Martin's.
(b) Olivia Newton-John's.
(c) Sonny and Cher's.
(d) Frank Sinatra's.
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(b) Isaac Luster Turner.
(c) Izear Luster Turner.
(d) Dwight Louis Turner.
4. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A bench.
(b) A guitar.
(c) A table.
(d) A lamp.
5. In what city did Tina open with her new act as a single performer?
Short Answer Questions
1. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
2. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
3. In the Seventies, Ike and Tina ___________________.
4. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
5. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)