|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
2. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
3. Who is Tina's mother?
4. In what city was Tina Turner born?
(a) Tupelo, Mississippi.
(b) Nutbush, Tennessee.
(c) Little Rock, Arkansas.
(d) Memphis, Tennessee.
5. Which of the following does Tina want to sing on stage?
(a) Honky Tonk Women.
(b) Hey Jude.
(c) Let It Be.
(d) Unchained Melody.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
4. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
5. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)