|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) To move to Tennessee.
(b) A job.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A second child.
2. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Butte, Montana.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
3. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(b) Women's right to vote.
(c) The Civil Rights movement.
(d) The Great Depression.
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. Which of the following starred in the movie, TOMMY, with Tina?
(a) John Wayne.
(b) Alec Baldwin.
(c) Mel Gibson.
(d) Elton John.
Short Answer Questions
1. What award did Tina win for vocal on "Proud Mary"?
2. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
3. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
4. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
5. What was Ike's father's profession?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)