|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
(a) She was a beautiful white girl.
(b) She looked like a younger Tina.
(c) She truly loved him.
(d) She was underage.
2. What respiratory disease did Tina get that took her years to recover from?
3. What took over Ike's life in the Seventies?
(a) His adultery.
(b) His cocaine habit.
(c) His songwriting.
(d) His illegal use of weapons.
4. Why did Ike enjoy being in Los Angeles?
(a) He loved fresh fruit and vegetables.
(b) He loved the weather.
(c) He loved the open air houses.
(d) He could wheel and deal with record producers.
5. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
(a) 1 years.
(b) 8 months.
(c) 6 weeks.
(d) 8 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Bonnie not last as an Ikette?
2. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
3. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
4. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
5. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)