|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) The most sound around.
(b) Universal sound.
(c) Bound to be sound.
(d) The wall of sound.
2. The addition of rock songs into Ike and Tina's R&B sounds was called __________________.
(a) A mistake.
(b) Black 'n roll.
(c) Boogie rock.
(d) Black rock.
3. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They were both from Tennessee.
(b) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(c) They both want to take flying lessons.
(d) They both want to live in France.
4. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
5. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
2. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
3. In what city did Tina open with her new act as a single performer?
4. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
5. What was the name of the dance that marked the beginning of the Sixties?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)