|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Dukes of Dixie.
(b) Kings of Rhythm.
(c) Kings of Swing.
(d) Rhythm Royalty.
2. What role did Tina play in TOMMY?
(a) The reformed murderess.
(b) The whore with a heart of gold.
(c) The Acid Queen.
(d) The Queen Mother.
3. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was acting very paranoid.
(b) She threatened the manager.
(c) She was very battered.
(d) She was talking out of her head.
4. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was doing heroin.
(b) She gave booze to the kids.
(c) She was stealing.
(d) She was in bed with Ike.
5. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
(a) A train station.
(b) An airport.
(c) A rental car counter.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
2. Which of the following does Tina have during most nights on stage?
3. How long did it take Tina to recover from pneumonia?
4. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
5. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)