|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
2. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
3. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(a) Totally tanked.
(c) Holding steady.
4. What kind of car did Sammy Davis Jr. buy for Tina for appearing in a TV show?
(c) Rolls Royce.
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket to Nowhere.
(b) Rocket 88.
(c) Rockin' Rocket.
(d) Rocket Ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
2. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
3. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)