|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) San Diego.
(b) South Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
2. Ike and Tina open for which headliner in Las Vegas in 1969?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Four Seasons.
(c) Paul Anka.
(d) Frank Sinatra.
3. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) The songwriting.
(b) Ike's guitar playing.
(c) Tina's singing talent.
(d) The Ikettes.
4. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
5. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was talking out of her head.
(b) She threatened the manager.
(c) She was acting very paranoid.
(d) She was very battered.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
2. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
3. What magazine published an account of Ike and Tina's life that infuriated Ike?
4. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
5. Which of the following did Ike usually carry with him?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)