|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Black jazz and rhythm and blues bands began to emerge in what year?
2. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
(a) Her maternal grandmother.
(b) Her paternal grandmother.
(c) Her godmother.
(d) Her mother's sister.
3. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) One year.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Two years.
4. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
5. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She forgot to bring beer home.
(b) She went out with somebody else.
(c) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(d) She had an off night on stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
2. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
4. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
5. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)