|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Very dark skin.
(b) Reddish hair.
(c) High cheek bones.
(d) Light brown skin.
2. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Rag Doll.
(b) Fool in Love.
(c) River Deep-Mountain High.
(d) Proud Mary.
3. What is the name of Tina's second child?
4. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
5. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
(a) Two years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
2. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
3. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
4. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
5. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)