|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too tall.
(b) She was too skinny.
(c) She had wiry hair.
(d) She had buck teeth.
2. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(b) Community dances.
(c) The radio.
(d) A phonograph.
3. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Raymond Hill.
(b) Willie Hill.
(c) Roger Hammond.
(d) Richard Hall.
4. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
(a) Little Tinas.
5. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) A second child.
(b) A divorce.
(c) To move to Tennessee.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
2. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
3. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
4. Alline is ________________ older than Tina.
5. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)