|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ike's father's profession?
2. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) Bo Diddley.
(b) B.B. King.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
3. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) The radio.
(b) A phonograph.
(d) Community dances.
4. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
(a) Called the police.
(b) Ran away from him.
(c) Vowed to stay loyal to the career.
(d) Had her boyfriend beat him.
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Roger Hammond.
(b) Willie Hill.
(c) Raymond Hill.
(d) Richard Hall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tina's son's name?
2. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
3. What was Tina Turner's given name?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
5. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)