|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was ugly.
(b) He was gorgeous.
(c) He was chunky.
(d) He was really tall.
2. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
(a) Very dark skin.
(b) Reddish hair.
(c) Light brown skin.
(d) High cheek bones.
3. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) The Hole.
(c) Mercury Lounge.
(d) The Last Chance.
4. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(d) The Flamingo.
5. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) Women's right to vote.
(b) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Great Depression.
(d) The Civil Rights movement.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
2. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
3. In what city was Ike Turner born?
4. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
5. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)