|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too skinny.
(b) She had buck teeth.
(c) She was too tall.
(d) She had wiry hair.
2. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(b) The radio.
(c) A phonograph.
(d) Community dances.
3. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A fireplace poker.
(b) A wire hanger.
(c) A ball bat.
(d) A man's shoe stretcher.
4. What band did Tina and Alline go to East St. Louis to see?
(a) The Rolling Stones.
(b) Ike Turner and the Kings of Rhythm.
(c) Bo Diddley.
(d) B.B. King.
5. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
2. What was Ike Turner's given name?
3. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
5. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)