|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A man's shoe stretcher.
(b) A ball bat.
(c) A wire hanger.
(d) A fireplace poker.
2. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
3. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(c) The faster the better.
4. Who is Tina's mother?
5. What is Tina's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Tina Turner born?
2. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
3. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
4. In what city did Tina attend high school?
5. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)