|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of music did Tina like during this time?
(a) The faster the better.
2. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Butte, Montana.
3. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Who is Tina's father?
5. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(b) Little Rock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
4. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
5. In what city did Tina attend high school?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)