|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Tina Turner born?
(a) October 28, 1938.
(b) June 25, 1942.
(c) November 26, 1939.
(d) September 15, 1934.
2. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket Ride.
(b) Rocket to Nowhere.
(c) Rockin' Rocket.
(d) Rocket 88.
3. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) Just after they got married.
(b) Just before she graduated high school.
(c) Just when Ike takes up again with his wife.
(d) Just after they got engaged.
4. What is the name of Tina's second child?
5. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) A second child.
(b) To move to Tennessee.
(c) A divorce.
(d) A job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
2. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
3. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
4. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
5. Who was the first boy Tina loved?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)