|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
2. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She forgot to bring beer home.
(b) She had an off night on stage.
(c) She went out with somebody else.
(d) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
3. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Atlanta, Georgia.
(b) Butte, Montana.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
4. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Dwight Louis Turner.
(b) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(c) Isaac Luster Turner.
(d) Izear Luster Turner.
5. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
2. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
3. What did Ike name his own band?
4. What activity did Tina participate in during high school?
5. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)