|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Havana.
(b) Club Manhattan.
(c) The Dixie Drive-In.
(d) Blues and Grill.
2. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(b) The Last Chance.
(c) Mercury Lounge.
(d) The Hole.
3. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
4. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(b) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(c) They went to the same church.
(d) They ran into each other at a record store.
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Butte, Montana.
(b) San Diego, California.
(c) Atlanta, Georgia.
(d) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
2. Who is Tina's father?
3. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
4. Where did Tina move to be with her mother?
5. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)