|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Fool in Love.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
2. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Rhythm Royalty.
(b) Dukes of Dixie.
(c) Kings of Rhythm.
(d) Kings of Swing.
3. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
(a) Her godmother.
(b) Her mother's sister.
(c) Her paternal grandmother.
(d) Her maternal grandmother.
4. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
(a) Little Tinas.
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Butte, Montana.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Tina best be characterized as a child?
2. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
3. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
4. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
5. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)