|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Swing.
(b) Rhythm Royalty.
(c) Dukes of Dixie.
(d) Kings of Rhythm.
2. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
(a) Mercury Lounge.
(b) The Hole.
(c) The Last Chance.
3. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Fool in Love.
(b) River Deep-Mountain High.
(c) Rag Doll.
(d) Proud Mary.
4. Tina feels that her mother did not want ________________.
(a) To move to Tennessee.
(b) A job.
(c) A second child.
(d) A divorce.
5. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(c) Club Manhattan.
(d) The Flamingo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
2. In what city was Tina Turner born?
3. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
4. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
5. Which of the following physical characteristics was Tina born with?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)