|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13: Independence Day.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Write songs with him.
(b) Smoke pot with him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Teach him to dance the pony.
2. Why did Tina need to find a new place to live?
(a) Her grandmother died.
(b) She got pregnant.
(c) She flunked out of school.
(d) Her grandmother's house burned down.
3. Where did Ike and Tina get married?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was ugly.
(b) He was gorgeous.
(c) He was chunky.
(d) He was really tall.
5. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
2. Who had also moved in with Tina's mother?
3. Who was the friend that Tina went to see after leaving Ike?
4. How did Tina feel about being married to Ike?
5. Which body part of Ike's was severely damaged from drug use?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)