|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5: A Fool in Love.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Tina's first impression of Ike Turner?
(a) He was gorgeous.
(b) He was chunky.
(c) He was really tall.
(d) He was ugly.
2. What was Tina's relationship with her sister?
(a) Very close.
3. On what did Tina's family rely for all their music?
(a) The radio.
(c) Community dances.
(d) A phonograph.
4. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
(a) Dance Party.
(b) Ed Sullivan Show.
(c) American Bandstand.
(d) Hit Parade.
5. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
(a) Little Tinas.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tina when she moved to St. Louis?
2. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
3. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
4. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
5. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)