|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) The Civil Rights movement.
(c) Women's right to vote.
(d) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
(c) Little Rock.
4. Who was the young white girl Ike brought in for household duties?
(a) Rhonda Graam.
(b) Rielle Galloway.
(c) Rhoda Goran.
(d) Randa Garrison.
5. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Dwight Louis Turner.
(b) Izear Luster Turner.
(c) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(d) Isaac Luster Turner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
2. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
3. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
4. What is the name of Tina's second child?
5. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)