|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
2. What was Ike's father's profession?
3. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
(a) He tied a gag in Tina's mouth.
(b) He stuck a lit cigarette up Tina's nose.
(c) He locked Tina in a dark room for days.
(d) He burned Tina's back with a curling iron.
4. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(b) Little Rock.
5. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
(a) Her maternal grandmother.
(b) Her mother's sister.
(c) Her godmother.
(d) Her paternal grandmother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ike never gave Tina _______________.
2. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
3. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
4. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
5. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)