|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) The Dixie Drive-In.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) Club Havana.
(d) Club Manhattan.
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Isaac Luster Turner.
(b) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(c) Izear Luster Turner.
(d) Dwight Louis Turner.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) River Deep-Mountain High.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) Fool in Love.
5. Where did Tina's father move after his second marriage failed?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
2. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
5. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)