|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
2. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
(b) San Diego.
(c) South Los Angeles.
(d) Las Vegas.
3. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The Millers.
(b) The Sanderses.
(c) The Hendersons.
(d) The McKinneys.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Fool in Love.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) River Deep-Mountain High.
(d) Proud Mary.
5. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
(a) She truly loved him.
(b) She looked like a younger Tina.
(c) She was underage.
(d) She was a beautiful white girl.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
2. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
3. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
4. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
5. Who was the young girl that Ike brought in to watch the kids and keep house?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)