|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ike beat Tina for the first time?
(a) She forgot to bring beer home.
(b) She said she didn't want a personal relationship with him.
(c) She went out with somebody else.
(d) She had an off night on stage.
2. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
3. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
4. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
(a) One month.
(b) Two days.
(c) Two hours.
(d) Two weeks.
5. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ike Turner's given name?
2. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
3. Who did Tina order to move out of her house?
4. In what city was Ike Turner born?
5. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)