|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
(a) He burned Tina's back with a curling iron.
(b) He locked Tina in a dark room for days.
(c) He tied a gag in Tina's mouth.
(d) He stuck a lit cigarette up Tina's nose.
2. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
3. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
(a) Hired new musicians.
(b) Bought new instruments.
(c) Bought a house.
(d) Bought drugs.
4. What is the name of Tina's second child?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
(a) The singing.
(b) Sunday School.
(c) The sermons.
(d) The frenetic dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
2. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
3. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
4. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
5. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)