|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Isaac Luster Turner.
(b) Dwight Louis Turner.
(c) Izear Luster Turner.
(d) Isaiah Justice Turner.
2. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
(c) Little Rock.
3. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) Just after they got married.
(b) Just before she graduated high school.
(c) Just after they got engaged.
(d) Just when Ike takes up again with his wife.
4. What was the first instrument Ike played?
5. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too skinny.
(b) She had buck teeth.
(c) She was too tall.
(d) She had wiry hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ike want to move to become a big star?
2. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
3. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
4. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
5. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)