|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(c) St. Louis.
2. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Rhythm.
(b) Dukes of Dixie.
(c) Rhythm Royalty.
(d) Kings of Swing.
3. How old was Tina when she joined the Baptist Church choir in Springdale, Tennessee?
4. With whom does Tina stay while her parents are working away?
(a) Her paternal grandmother.
(b) Her maternal grandmother.
(c) Her godmother.
(d) Her mother's sister.
5. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
2. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
3. Where did Ike buy a house with upfront money from a recording contract?
4. What abusive behavior of Ike's had Ann Cain witnessed?
5. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)