|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A ball bat.
(b) A man's shoe stretcher.
(c) A fireplace poker.
(d) A wire hanger.
2. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Two months.
(c) One year.
(d) Two years.
3. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The Millers.
(b) The Sanderses.
(c) The Hendersons.
(d) The McKinneys.
4. How many kids were living with Ike and Tina in the Los Angeles house?
5. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
(b) Business manager.
(c) Ike's lover.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tina's son's name?
2. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
3. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
4. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
5. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)