|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) The Dixie Drive-In.
(b) Club Havana.
(c) Blues and Grill.
(d) Club Manhattan.
2. On what television show did Ike and Tina appear?
(a) Dance Party.
(b) Ed Sullivan Show.
(c) American Bandstand.
(d) Hit Parade.
3. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
(a) A wire hanger.
(b) A fireplace poker.
(c) A man's shoe stretcher.
(d) A ball bat.
4. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Proud Mary.
(b) River Deep-Mountain High.
(c) Rag Doll.
(d) Fool in Love.
5. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket 88.
(b) Rocket Ride.
(c) Rockin' Rocket.
(d) Rocket to Nowhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Tina hospitalized which ended up stressing Ike?
2. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
3. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
4. When did Tina become pregnant with Ike's child?
5. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)