|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With which of the following did Tina never get involved?
(c) Volunteer groups.
(d) Red Cross.
2. What did Tina do when she found out that Ann Thomas was also pregnant with Ike's child?
(a) She divorced Ike.
(b) She beat Ann until she miscarried.
(c) She had a double baby shower.
(d) She had an abortion.
3. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) Women's right to vote.
(b) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
(c) The Civil Rights movement.
(d) The Great Depression.
4. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Swing.
(b) Dukes of Dixie.
(c) Kings of Rhythm.
(d) Rhythm Royalty.
5. Who was the white couple Tina worked for as a girl?
(a) The Sanderses.
(b) The Millers.
(c) The Hendersons.
(d) The McKinneys.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many girlfriends did Ike estimate that he had during his marriage to Tina?
2. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
3. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
4. What did Tina think when "Fool in Love" is released by Ike and Tina Turner?
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)