|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina buy with money she stole from Ike's wallet one day?
(a) A wig.
(b) A massage.
(c) A dress.
(d) A ring.
2. What did Tina discover that she and Ann Thomas had in common during this time?
(a) They both want to take flying lessons.
(b) They were both pregnant with Ike's child.
(c) They both want to live in France.
(d) They were both from Tennessee.
3. What substance did Ike begin to use during this period?
4. What historical event occurs in 1941 that also changes Tina's life?
(a) The Great Depression.
(b) Women's right to vote.
(c) The Civil Rights movement.
(d) The bombing of Pearl Harbor.
5. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A table.
(b) A lamp.
(c) A bench.
(d) A guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the club in Ripley where Tina's family goes for entertainment?
2. What did Ike use to hit Tina the first time he beat her?
3. What did Ike name the back-up singers in the group?
4. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
5. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)