|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Tina order Ann Thomas to move out of her house?
(a) She was in bed with Ike.
(b) She was stealing.
(c) She was doing heroin.
(d) She gave booze to the kids.
2. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
3. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
(a) The Flamingo.
(d) Club Manhattan.
4. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket 88.
(b) Rocket to Nowhere.
(c) Rocket Ride.
(d) Rockin' Rocket.
5. To what city had Tina's mother moved unexpectedly?
(b) St. Louis.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ike Turner's given name?
2. What did Ike do with the $40,000 upfront money from a recording contract?
3. How much time did Ike allow Tina to recover from her drug overdose before putting her back onstage?
4. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
5. Which of the following roles did Ann Cain fill in the Turner household?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)