|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Tina's parents live away from their daughters due to work circumstances?
(a) Two months.
(b) Two years.
(c) One year.
(d) Two weeks.
2. What did Tina throw at Ann Cain one night?
(a) A bench.
(b) A table.
(c) A guitar.
(d) A lamp.
3. What is Tina's son's name?
4. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket to Nowhere.
(b) Rocket 88.
(c) Rocket Ride.
(d) Rockin' Rocket.
5. What did Tina do after Ike beat her?
(a) Ran away from him.
(b) Had her boyfriend beat him.
(c) Vowed to stay loyal to the career.
(d) Called the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what city does Tina travel to visit her parents while they are working away?
2. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
3. Where do Tina's parents go to apply for work in a plant to make military materials?
4. Who is the father of Tina's child?
5. What does Tina love about going to her grandmother's Pentecostal Church?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)