|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9: Rock Bottom.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tina's second child?
2. Who was Tina's cousin who was killed in a car accident?
3. What song did Ike write for someone else and Tina ended up doing the demo?
(a) Rag Doll.
(b) Fool in Love.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) River Deep-Mountain High.
4. Which of Tina's body parts did Ike break and still made Tina sing that night?
5. What drug did Tina take in a suicide attempt?
Short Answer Questions
1. What club did Ike and Tina play in New York?
2. What was Ike Turner's given name?
3. Where did Ike find Tina when she was trying to run away from him?
4. What drug was Ike using regularly during this period?
5. Why was having sex with Rhonda a special thrill for Ike?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)