|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
2. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) The most sound around.
(b) Universal sound.
(c) Bound to be sound.
(d) The wall of sound.
3. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
(a) She has had enough of his abuse.
(b) She put a hit out on him.
(c) She wants to renew their wedding vows.
(d) She has filed for divorce.
4. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
(a) The Byrds.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) The Rolling Stones.
(d) The Dave Clark Five.
5. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(b) She used a credit card.
(c) Her sister wired her money.
(d) She didn't get a suite and security.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
2. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
3. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
4. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
5. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)