|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) A couple dollars.
(b) Just a few cents.
(d) About $100.
2. What did Ike name his own band?
(a) Kings of Swing.
(b) Dukes of Dixie.
(c) Rhythm Royalty.
(d) Kings of Rhythm.
3. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
(a) In the car.
(b) In the dressing room.
(c) In the hotel room.
(d) On stage.
4. What was the first instrument Ike played?
5. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) Bound to be sound.
(b) The wall of sound.
(c) Universal sound.
(d) The most sound around.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city was Ike Turner born?
2. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
5. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)