|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Dave Clark Five.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) Herman's Hermits.
2. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) Universal sound.
(b) The most sound around.
(c) Bound to be sound.
(d) The wall of sound.
3. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
4. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
(a) When he was taking a shower.
(b) After he fell asleep.
(c) When he was with a hooker.
(d) When he went down to the hotel bar.
5. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Teach him to dance the pony.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Write songs with him.
(d) Smoke pot with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the father of Tina's child?
2. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
3. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
4. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
5. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)