|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rockin' Rocket.
(b) Rocket Ride.
(c) Rocket 88.
(d) Rocket to Nowhere.
2. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) The Crystals.
(b) Herman's Hermits.
(c) The Dave Clark Five.
(d) Elvis Presley.
3. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
(a) She was too skinny.
(b) She had wiry hair.
(c) She was too tall.
(d) She had buck teeth.
5. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She used a credit card.
(b) She didn't get a suite and security.
(c) Her sister wired her money.
(d) The hotel manager gave it to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
2. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
3. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
4. What was Ike's father's profession?
5. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)