|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Butte, Montana.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(d) San Diego, California.
2. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) Peter Guber.
(c) Jack Spencer.
(d) Sam Philips.
3. What was Ike's father's profession?
4. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) Her sister wired her money.
(b) She didn't get a suite and security.
(c) She used a credit card.
(d) The hotel manager gave it to her.
5. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
2. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
3. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
4. Why was Ike not interested in Tina as a girlfriend?
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)