|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She called the police.
(b) She shot him.
(c) She stabbed him.
(d) She fought back.
2. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Write songs with him.
(b) Smoke pot with him.
(c) Sleep with him.
(d) Teach him to dance the pony.
3. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) They ran into each other at a record store.
(b) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(c) They went to the same church.
(d) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
4. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) Jack Spencer.
(c) Peter Guber.
(d) Sam Philips.
5. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) A couple dollars.
(b) About $100.
(c) Just a few cents.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
2. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
4. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
5. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)