|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Peter Guber.
(b) Jack Spencer.
(c) Sam Philips.
(d) Phil Spector.
2. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
3. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(b) Club Havana.
(c) The Dixie Drive-In.
(d) Blues and Grill.
4. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
5. What is Tina's son's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
2. What did Ike name his own band?
3. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
4. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
5. Who is the father of Tina's child?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)