|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the first instrument Ike played?
2. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) Ike's guitar playing.
(b) The songwriting.
(c) The Ikettes.
(d) Tina's singing talent.
3. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) A couple dollars.
(b) About $100.
(d) Just a few cents.
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
2. In what city was Ike Turner born?
3. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
4. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
5. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)