|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Peter Guber.
(b) Jack Spencer.
(c) Phil Spector.
(d) Sam Philips.
2. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
3. In what city did Ike and Tina have a scheduled appearance in July, 1976?
4. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
(a) A couple dollars.
(b) Just a few cents.
(c) About $100.
5. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She didn't get a suite and security.
(b) Her sister wired her money.
(c) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(d) She used a credit card.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
2. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
3. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
4. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
5. What was the first instrument Ike played?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)