|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
2. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
(a) She asked him to dance at a community dance.
(b) Alline was dating one of his band members.
(c) They ran into each other at a record store.
(d) They went to the same church.
3. What was the first instrument Ike played?
4. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
(a) Peter Guber.
(b) Jack Spencer.
(c) Sam Philips.
(d) Phil Spector.
5. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) San Diego, California.
(b) Atlanta, Georgia.
(c) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(d) Butte, Montana.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Ike Turner's given name?
2. Who is the father of Tina's child?
3. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
4. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
5. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)