|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rockin' Rocket.
(b) Rocket 88.
(c) Rocket to Nowhere.
(d) Rocket Ride.
2. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) A women's shelter.
(b) Another room in the hotel.
(c) Another hotel.
(d) The bus station.
3. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was talking out of her head.
(b) She was acting very paranoid.
(c) She was very battered.
(d) She threatened the manager.
4. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(a) Holding steady.
(c) Totally tanked.
5. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
(a) The Dave Clark Five.
(b) The Rolling Stones.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Byrds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
2. Who is the father of Tina's child?
3. When did Tina make a break from Ike?
4. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
5. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)