|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) The hotel manager gave it to her.
(b) She used a credit card.
(c) She didn't get a suite and security.
(d) Her sister wired her money.
2. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
(a) Rocket 88.
(b) Rocket Ride.
(c) Rockin' Rocket.
(d) Rocket to Nowhere.
3. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
(a) The Dave Clark Five.
(b) The Byrds.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
4. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) River Deep-Mountain High.
(b) Rag Doll.
(c) Proud Mary.
(d) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
5. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She shot him.
(b) She fought back.
(c) She called the police.
(d) She stabbed him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
2. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
3. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
4. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
5. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)