|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) The Ikettes.
(b) Tina's singing talent.
(c) The songwriting.
(d) Ike's guitar playing.
2. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
3. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
4. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
(a) Phil Spector.
(b) A psychic.
(c) Mick Jagger.
(d) Jerry Mulligan.
5. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Elvis Presley.
(b) The Crystals.
(c) Herman's Hermits.
(d) The Dave Clark Five.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
2. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
3. How much was Tina paid for recording "River Deep-Mountain High'?
4. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
5. What is Tina's son's name?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)