|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Tina fly to the day after she left Ike in Dallas?
(a) New York.
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) Las Vegas.
2. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
(a) She was very battered.
(b) She was talking out of her head.
(c) She threatened the manager.
(d) She was acting very paranoid.
3. What was Ike Turner's given name?
(a) Isaiah Justice Turner.
(b) Izear Luster Turner.
(c) Isaac Luster Turner.
(d) Dwight Louis Turner.
4. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) The Dave Clark Five.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) Herman's Hermits.
5. What was the state of Ike and Tina's record sales during the mid Seventies?
(b) Holding steady.
(c) Totally tanked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country did Tina instantly fall in love with while on tour?
2. Which of the following characterizes Tina's feelings about Ike during this period?
3. Who is the father of Tina's child?
4. In what city was Ike Turner born?
5. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)