|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what city was Ike Turner born?
(a) Clarksdale, Mississippi.
(b) Butte, Montana.
(c) San Diego, California.
(d) Atlanta, Georgia.
2. What is Tina's son's name?
3. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
(b) Proud Mary.
(c) River Deep-Mountain High.
(d) Rag Doll.
4. Which of the following acts did Phil Spector produce?
(a) Herman's Hermits.
(b) Elvis Presley.
(c) The Crystals.
(d) The Dave Clark Five.
5. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(b) Blues and Grill.
(c) Club Havana.
(d) The Dixie Drive-In.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the boy genius of the musical world in the Sixties?
2. How old was Tina when she got pregnant?
3. What is the state of Ike and Tina's live appearances in the mid Seventies?
4. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
5. Where did Ike brutally beat Tina during their Dallas appearance?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)