|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What intrigued Spector about Ike and Tina's show?
(a) Tina's singing talent.
(b) The Ikettes.
(c) The songwriting.
(d) Ike's guitar playing.
2. What did Tina do for the first time after Ike brutally beat her in Dallas?
(a) She called the police.
(b) She stabbed him.
(c) She shot him.
(d) She fought back.
3. Who is the father of Tina's child?
(a) Willie Hill.
(b) Roger Hammond.
(c) Richard Hall.
(d) Raymond Hill.
4. How did Tina get a private suite and security at another hotel with no money?
(a) She used a credit card.
(b) Her sister wired her money.
(c) She didn't get a suite and security.
(d) The hotel manager gave it to her.
5. What song did Spector want Tina to record?
(a) River Deep-Mountain High.
(b) Papa Was a Rolling Stone.
(c) Rag Doll.
(d) Proud Mary.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the hotel manager know Tina was in danger?
2. What was the name of the record produced for Ike's group by Sam Phillips?
3. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)