|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12: The Great Escape.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Mick Jagger ask Tina to do during their tour?
(a) Sleep with him.
(b) Write songs with him.
(c) Smoke pot with him.
(d) Teach him to dance the pony.
2. Where did the Kings of Rhythm find a permanent place to play in East St. Louis?
(a) Club Manhattan.
(b) Club Havana.
(c) The Dixie Drive-In.
(d) Blues and Grill.
3. Spector's approach to music became known as ________________.
(a) Bound to be sound.
(b) Universal sound.
(c) The most sound around.
(d) The wall of sound.
4. Where did Tina stay the night she ran away from Ike?
(a) Another room in the hotel.
(b) Another hotel.
(c) The bus station.
(d) A women's shelter.
5. Which group invited Ike and Tina to go on tour?
(a) The Dave Clark Five.
(b) The Byrds.
(c) The Beatles.
(d) The Rolling Stones.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what country was the song "River Deep-Mountain High" a big hit?
2. How did Tina meet Ike Turner?
3. How much money did Tina have with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
4. How many suitcases did Tina take with her when she ran away from Ike in Dallas?
5. Who told Tina that she would become one of the biggest stars in the world and that her partner would fall away like a leaf?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)