|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - The Evitable Conflict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did the Regions of Earth form a Federation, according to Dr. Calvin in “Evidence”?
2. The Second Mercury Expedition was financed in part by U.S. Robots and in part by whom, according to Susan Calvin?
(a) Solar Minerals.
(b) NBC Television.
(c) Plexar Glass.
(d) Consolidated Robots.
3. Who is the military officer in charge of the experiments in “Little Lost Robot”?
(a) Major-General Weston.
(b) Major-General Kallner.
(c) Major-General Lanning.
(d) Major-General Quinn.
4. In “Evidence,” Calvin and Lanning tell Quinn they have no proof about Byerley's identity and that the only way to prove he's a robot is to either dissect him or what?
(a) Conduct DNA testing.
(b) Photograph him.
(c) Behead him.
(d) X-ray him.
5. The Interviewer says that it has been how many years since the hyperactomic motor was invented in “Little Lost Robot”?
Short Answer Questions
1. Bogert tells the military officer in “Little Lost Robot” that Dr. Calvin has what kind of tendencies?
2. Who causes Herbie to self-destruct in “Liar!”?
3. How old is Gloria in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
4. What color is Mike Donovan’s hair in “Runaround”?
5. According to Donovan in “Catch That Rabbit,” if the robots don’t pass the tests on the asteroid, U.S. Robots will lose how many credits in cash?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)