|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 - The Evitable Conflict.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Herbie reads Calvin’s thoughts and discovers that she is attracted to whom in “Liar!”?
2. As Byerley begins to speak at a public rally in “Evidence,” an unkempt looking man charges the stage and demands that Byerley do what?
(a) Shoot him.
(d) Hit him.
3. The “Society for Humanity” is an outgrowth of what former organization in “The Evitable Conflict”?
(a) The Communists.
(b) The Fundamentalists.
(c) The Proletariats.
(d) The Observers.
4. What title has Lanning taken in “Escape!”?
(a) Director-Emeritus of Marketing.
(b) Director-Emeritus of Communications.
(c) Director-Emeritus of Research.
(d) Director-Emeritus of Mathematics.
5. What is “heading straight dead center across the Earth beam” in “Reason”?
(a) A black hole.
(b) An electron storm.
(c) A giant asteroid.
(d) A lost planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donovan tells Powell that it’s time he got what out of his pants and went to work in “Catch That Rabbit”?
2. How tall is Dave in “Catch That Rabbit”?
3. Who does the Major-General say he is responsible to in an argument with Dr. Calvin in “Little Lost Robot”?
4. What year is it in the beginning of “Liar!”?
5. What does Dr. Calvin call out over her shoulder to the press as she leaves the public rally in “Evidence”?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)