|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Escape!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the elderly head of U.S. Robots in the novel?
2. What is Speedy mining for when he disappears in “Runaround”?
3. According to the narrator in “Catch That Rabbit,” what is the unwritten motto of U.S. Robot and Mechanical Men Corporation?
(a) “No employee leaves base alone.”
(b) “No employee makes the same mistake twice.”
(c) “No employee speaks to the robots.”
(d) “No employee is a robot.”
4. Donovan tells Powell that it’s time he got what out of his pants and went to work in “Catch That Rabbit”?
(a) His gun.
(b) The stick.
(c) His phone.
(d) The red tape.
5. What word from the Introduction refers to excessive growth or accumulation of any kind?
Short Answer Questions
1. As they're being dug out, Powell explains to Donovan that Dave's personal initiative circuitry was overwhelmed by what in “Catch That Rabbit”?
2. How old was Susan Calvin when she was part of the “particular Psycho-Math seminar” described by the narrator in the Introduction?
3. What is Ashe’s first name in the novel?
4. How tall is Dave in “Catch That Rabbit”?
5. What title did Susan Calvin hold at U.S. Robots, according to the narrator of the Introduction?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)