|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Escape!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Susan Calvin earn her Ph.D., according to the narrator of the Introduction?
2. According to the narrator in “Reason,” there are strict laws against what on Earth?
(a) Nuclear power plants.
(b) Atomic bombs.
(d) Illicit drugs.
3. The only visible control or monitor built by The Brain is one that displays distance traveled in what, in “Escape!”?
4. Who causes Herbie to self-destruct in “Liar!”?
5. Bogert asks Herbie whether he's picked up anything in Lanning's thoughts about plans to do what in “Liar!”?
(b) Sell his house.
(c) Get divorced.
(d) Get married.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Susan Calvin, the model of robot which included Robbie was sold to be used as what?
2. What refers to the type of space suits worn by Powell and Donovan in “Runaround”?
3. How much does Dave weight in “Catch That Rabbit”?
4. How many of the new NS-2s have been released in “Little Lost Robot”?
5. Cutie refers to humans such as Powell and Donovan as being what, in “Reason”?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)