|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 - Little Lost Robot.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What temperature is Robbie’s metal skin kept at by high resistance coils in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
(a) 96.8 degrees.
(b) 70 degrees.
(c) 92.8 degrees.
(d) 75 degrees.
2. For whom is the narrator of the Introduction writing a feature article?
(a) The Chicago Tribune.
(b) The New York Times.
(c) The Intergalactic Times.
(d) Interplanetary Press.
3. The robot that Powell and Donovan put together to show Cutie how robots are made in “Reason” is a simple what model?
4. How long has Donovan been on paid vacation in the beginning of “Catch That Rabbit”?
(a) 2 weeks.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 4 months.
5. Who is the young head of the physics department of the Hyperatomic Drive Project in “Little Lost Robot”?
(a) Stephen Byerley.
(b) Francis Quinn.
(c) Gerald Black.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Powell, the first step of what is catching the rabbit in “Catch That Rabbit”?
2. What is the first of the Three Laws of Robotics?
3. Who is the narrator in the Introduction of I, Robot?
4. How many human executives are assigned to each space mining station according to Powell in “Reason”?
5. What is the character of Donovan’s first name?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)