|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2 - Runaround.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Donovan in “Runaround,” he sent Speedy to the nearest mining pool which was how many miles away from Donovan and Powell’s location in “Runaround”?
2. Where did Susan Calvin obtain her bachelor’s degree, according to the narrator of the Introduction?
(a) Harvard University.
(b) Columbia University.
(d) Yale University.
3. What is the name of the general manager that takes Gloria’s family on a tour of a robot manufacturing company in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
(a) Mr. Struthers.
(b) Mr. Powell.
(c) Mr. Lanning.
(d) Mr. Weston.
4. How long does Gloria’s father say Robbie has been with Gloria in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
(a) 2 years.
(b) 10 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 6 years.
5. What is the name of the dog that Gloria’s parents give her when Robbie is sent away in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
Short Answer Questions
1. What city do Gloria’s parents take her to visit in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
2. What is the third of the Three Laws of Robotics?
3. What story does Robbie plead for Gloria to tell him in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
4. What surrounds the mining pool, causing danger to Speedy, in “Runaround”?
5. According to the narrator in the Introduction, the first mobile robot equipped with a voice was destined for the projected mines where?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)