|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Robbie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator of the Introduction states that he had spent how many days at U.S. Robots?
2. Who had first taken out incorporation papers for U. S. Robot and Mechanical Men, Inc., according to the narrator in the Introduction?
(a) Francis Quinn.
(b) Stephen Byerley.
(c) Lawrence Robertson.
(d) Major-General Kallner.
3. At the point of the novel’s Introduction, Susan Calvin is how old?
4. How old is Gloria in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
5. What year is it in the Introduction to the novel?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first of the Three Laws of Robotics?
2. What encyclopedia does the narrator mention in the novel’s Introduction?
3. What word from the Introduction refers to excessive growth or accumulation of any kind?
4. What is the name of Gloria’s father in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
5. What is Gloria’s last name in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)