|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1 - Robbie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the narrator in the Introduction of I, Robot?
(b) Mrs. Weston.
(c) The Interviewer.
2. What word, used to describe Robbie in Chapter One, “Robbie,” means cheerful readiness, promptness, or willingness?
3. What is the name of the dog that Gloria’s parents give her when Robbie is sent away in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
4. The narrator of the Introduction states that he had spent how many days at U.S. Robots?
5. How old does the narrator of the Introduction claim to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Susan Calvin, the model of robot which included Robbie was made and sold in what year?
2. What encyclopedia does the narrator mention in the novel’s Introduction?
3. How old is the company U. S. Robot and Mechanical Men, Inc. in the Introduction?
4. What is the first of the Three Laws of Robotics?
5. In what year did Susan Calvin earn her Ph.D., according to the narrator of the Introduction?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)