|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 - Evidence.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what year did Susan Calvin earn her Ph.D., according to the narrator of the Introduction?
2. What is the atomic drive to power interstellar travel referred to as in “Little Lost Robot”?
(a) The Subsidiary Drive.
(b) The Brain's Ship.
(c) The Converter Drive.
(d) The Hyperatomic Drive.
3. What is the model of the robot that Speedy is in “Runaround”?
4. What is the name of a group of non-religious, anti-robot activists in “Evidence”?
5. Who had first taken out incorporation papers for U. S. Robot and Mechanical Men, Inc., according to the narrator in the Introduction?
(a) Stephen Byerley.
(b) Francis Quinn.
(c) Major-General Kallner.
(d) Lawrence Robertson.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes between “Runaround” and “Reason”?
2. How old is Gloria in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
3. What word, used to describe Robbie in Chapter One, “Robbie,” means cheerful readiness, promptness, or willingness?
4. What model of robot is Dave from “Catch That Rabbit”?
5. What is the character of Powell’s first name?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)