|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Liar!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tested Dave before he left the factory in “Catch That Rabbit”?
(a) Gerald Black.
(c) Dr. Calvin.
2. In what year does Susan Calvin say that the mobile speaking robot was invented in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
3. What is Ashe’s first name in the novel?
4. What temperature is Robbie’s metal skin kept at by high resistance coils in Chapter One, “Robbie”?
(a) 92.8 degrees.
(b) 75 degrees.
(c) 96.8 degrees.
(d) 70 degrees.
5. Bogert asks Herbie whether he's picked up anything in Lanning's thoughts about plans to do what in “Liar!”?
(a) Get married.
(b) Get divorced.
(d) Sell his house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bogert’s first name in the novel?
2. How long has Donovan been on paid vacation in the beginning of “Catch That Rabbit”?
3. What is the character of Donovan’s first name?
4. What is Speedy mining for when he disappears in “Runaround”?
5. How tall is Dave in “Catch That Rabbit”?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)