|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 - Liar!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On how many occasions has Donovan watched the ore-mining robots on their shift in the beginning of “Catch That Rabbit”?
2. In the beginning of “Runaround,” Donovan informs Powell that Speedy has been gone for how many hours?
3. When did the First Mercury Expedition take place, according to the narrative?
4. How much does Dave weight in “Catch That Rabbit”?
(a) 500 pounds.
(b) 2 tons.
(c) ½ ton.
(d) 1 ton.
5. According to the narrator in “Reason,” there are strict laws against what on Earth?
(a) Illicit drugs.
(c) Atomic bombs.
(d) Nuclear power plants.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator in “Catch That Rabbit,” Powell had once jumped out of the window of a burning house dressed only in shorts and carrying what book?
2. What is Bogert’s first name in the novel?
3. What robot model is Herbie in “Liar!”?
4. What refers to the type of space suits worn by Powell and Donovan in “Runaround”?
5. Powell realizes that the only way to solve the Speedy situation in “Runaround” is to invoke which of the Laws of Robotics?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)