|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Escape!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Brain’s answer when given the question: “If one and a half chickens lay one and a half eggs in one and a half days, how many eggs will nine chickens lay in nine days?”
2. According to Donovan in “Runaround,” he sent Speedy to the nearest mining pool which was how many miles away from Donovan and Powell’s location in “Runaround”?
3. In the beginning of “Runaround,” Donovan informs Powell that Speedy has been gone for how many hours?
4. What is the character of Powell’s first name?
5. The company that has propositioned U.S. Robot in “Escape!” has promised how much money to U.S. Robot if there is no solution to their problem but U.S. Robot can tell them the missing factors?
Short Answer Questions
1. What company has approached U.S. Robot with a proposition in “Escape!”?
2. Where does Donovan suggest the ship be sent in the end of “Escape!”?
3. Who is the son of the founder of U.S. Robot and Mechanical Men Corporation?
4. According to Powell, the first step of what is catching the rabbit in “Catch That Rabbit”?
5. What surrounds the mining pool, causing danger to Speedy, in “Runaround”?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)