|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7 - Escape!.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The narrator states in “Runaround” that it is one of Gregory Powell’s favorite platitudes that nothing is to be gained from what?
(b) Deep thought.
2. What is the model of the robot that Speedy is in “Runaround”?
3. In what year was the Second Mercury Expedition sent out, according to Susan Calvin?
4. Where does Donovan suggest the ship be sent in the end of “Escape!”?
(a) Consolidated Robots.
(b) The Canadian Military.
(c) The U.S. Military.
(d) U.S. Robots.
5. When did the First Mercury Expedition take place, according to the narrative?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the son of the founder of U.S. Robot and Mechanical Men Corporation?
2. What title has Lanning taken in “Escape!”?
3. What is the character of Donovan’s first name?
4. The personality instilled in The Brain is described as being like what?
5. The Second Mercury Expedition was financed in part by U.S. Robots and in part by whom, according to Susan Calvin?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)