|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Marty O. Dyke training to work as a printer?
(b) New York City.
(d) San Francisco.
2. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Seven cities.
(b) Fifteen cities.
(c) Five cities.
(d) Nine cities.
3. Where are Frank and Uncle Karl going to go on a trip when Frank refused to join him?
4. Maya Angelou said that her rape was a matter of the needle giving because the _________ can't.
5. What is Jean Monroe's mother always warning her about?
(b) Nail bitting.
(c) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jean Monroe's mother when her father begins to touching her?
2. What could Lynn Swenson taste after her grandfather left her?
3. Who is Greermar in "Remembering Dream"?
4. Jean Monroe is born in the ___________.
5. What does Marty O. Dyke accuse her father of in her poem?
Short Essay Questions
1. Under what circumstances was Jill Morgan hospitalized for several weeks at age four?
2. What happens in "These Are the Things I remember" when Maggie tells her mother about what her father did to her?
3. What happens in "The Window's Netting"?
4. What happens to Maggie at age fourteen in "These Are the Things I Remember"?
5. What was Yarrow Morgan's childhood like?
6. What was Maggie Hoyal's childhood like and what caused her to write about her abuse?
7. What happens to Experience Gibbs in second grade?
8. What is "Remembering Dream" about?
9. What does Lynn Swenson come to understand about her mother as she comes to term with her own abuse?
10. Why did Blanche Woodbury's brother blame her for their mother's illness?
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)