|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else does Jude Brister discover her father had molested?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her cousin.
(c) Her stepsister.
(d) Her aunt.
2. How old is Lynn Swenson when her grandfather molests her?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 15 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
3. Where are Frank and Uncle Karl going to go on a trip when Frank refused to join him?
4. What vocation does Louise Thornton follow?
5. What is the cause of Uncle Karl's death?
(c) Old age.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the netting in "The Window's Netting" refer to?
2. Who is crying in "Remember Dream"?
3. Where is Desi born?
4. What is Jean Monroe wearing the first time her father asks to touch her?
5. Where does Lee rape Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What was Maggie Hoyal's childhood like and what caused her to write about her abuse?
2. Why does Maya Angelou enjoy Mr. Freeman holding her the first time he abuses her?
3. Under what circumstances was Jill Morgan hospitalized for several weeks at age four?
4. Why did Blanche Woodbury's brother blame her for their mother's illness?
5. What is Marty O. Dyke's poem "Yeah I'm Blaming You" about?
6. How were both Jill Morgan's parents responsible for her abuse?
7. What happens in "These Are the Things I remember" when Maggie tells her mother about what her father did to her?
8. What events does Jean Monroe describe in "California Daughter/1950"?
9. What happens after Mr. Freeman rapes Maya Angelou?
10. Why didn't Experience Gibbs want to contribute to this anthology?
This section contains 787 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)