|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Lynn Swenson when her grandfather molests her?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 5 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
2. What is Jill Morgan addicted to as a child?
3. What is Experience Gibb's uncle drinking in her story, "1952, And Other Years"?
(c) Root beer.
4. What is the cause of Uncle Karl's death?
(c) Old age.
5. How many cities does Jill Morgan live in the five years of moving after coming home from the hospital?
(a) Fifteen cities.
(b) Seven cities.
(c) Nine cities.
(d) Five cities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Maggie Hoyal grow up?
2. Where is Marty O. Dyke born?
3. Where does Desi's abuse take place?
4. Who molests Bella Moon?
5. Maya Angelou's mother trained to be a _________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Jill Morgan finally end the brutal abuse at the hands of her father and mother?
2. How did Louise Thornton's family learn about Uncle Karl's abuse and what did they do about it?
3. What events does Jean Monroe describe in "California Daughter/1950"?
4. What happens in the story "Trophy Girl"?
5. What happens after Mr. Freeman rapes Maya Angelou?
6. What was Ann Simonton's experience as a model?
7. Who molests Honor Moore?
8. What happens in "The Window's Netting"?
9. What is some of the success Maya Angelou has experienced in her life?
10. Who did Ginny think the man standing in the clearing is in the story "Chiggers"?
This section contains 715 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)