|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, 'I never saw him before.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Strangers: Jade Gates, And Now; Pat Parker, Shoes; Martha Rogers, A Street Fair; Kate Millett, from Flying; and Ann Simonton, Trophy Girl.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the netting in "The Window's Netting" refer to?
(a) Wedding veil.
(b) Fishing net.
(c) Tent screen.
(d) Web of lies.
2. Where is Marty O. Dyke training to work as a printer?
(a) San Francisco.
(c) New York City.
3. How old is Honor Moore in the events described in "First Time: 1950"?
4. What is the name of the man who tried to rape Billie Holiday?
(a) Mr. No Good.
(b) Mr. Jim.
(c) Mr. Dick.
(d) Mr. Man.
5. How old is Jill Morgan when her father rapes her for the first time?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 2 years old.
(c) 6 years old.
(d) 4 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Blanche Woodbury's brother when he began abusing her?
2. How many autobiographical books did Maya Angelou write?
3. How old is Jana Vincenti when her mother helps her write "Daughter," about when she was raped?
4. Who molests Naomi Schwartz?
5. What does Maya Angelou's mother think is wrong with her daughter after the rape?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)