|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, 'Yesterday I saw him watch my sister.' Survivors of Sexual Abuse by Relatives: Blanche Woodbury, My Brother; Desi, Story of a Granddaughter; Louise Thornton, Uncle Karl; Bella Moon, Silence; and Experience Gibbs, 1952, and Other Years.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Experience Gibb's uncle in "1952, And Other Years"?
2. Who is Mr. Freeman in "I know Why the Caged Bird Sings"?
(a) Mother's boyfriend.
(c) Mother's brother.
3. What is Jude Brister's grandmother's name?
4. Men often hassle Jean Monroe as she walks to _____________.
(c) The store.
(d) Her friend's house.
5. Who threatens her father when Jill Morgan leaves the hospital?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her mother.
(c) The social worker.
(d) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Jean Monroe's mother when her father begins to touching her?
2. What does the netting in "The Window's Netting" refer to?
3. What is Experience Gibb's uncle drinking in her story, "1952, And Other Years"?
4. Where does Lee rape Carrie in "The Window's Netting"?
5. Where is Desi born?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)